tuscl

???

17 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    sounds like an interesting place but the dancer quality is too low for me to want to make the long drive there. It is open 24/7
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    ???
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lol,

Guess she didn't want the job.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I may have to check this joint out.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    This club sounds too upscale for me.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    At least there is NO pretending about what the place IS! LMFAO
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    to far of a drive for me but i may check it out
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I think rev juice needs to go to this place & give some speeritual help to the dancers hehehehehe. juice you go bro
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    So how did she come up with a "Dollar Value" rating of 10?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @CT: Maybe she made a lot of money while she was there?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    GMD: I think you're a little optimistic on that one. More like she helped herself to the tip jar on the way out the door.

A little odd she hadn't done her homework before visiting the place (she must've lost a bar bet with a friend...), yet still knew to come on TUSCL and writeup a review.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Must be a lot of out of work strippers

Heartbreakers Gentlemans Club[Williston ND] Reviews
    Have you been to Heartbreakers Gentlemans Club?
    Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to tuscl.net

meeshell1119

Last Seen
    December 2011

Reviews: 1
    Clubs: 1

• December 26, 2011
    Visited on: Unknown • Dancers on Shift: Unknown
    Ratings: Physical Club: 5 • Dancer Quality: 5 • Dollar Value: 5 • Overall Rating: 5.00 / 10

Hey everyone. I need some help here. I am a dancer trying to get a job at Heartbreakers gentleman's club or at Whispers. If anyone knows if they have an e-mail address or contact number please let me know. I live hours ( alot of hours )like 24 hours away and would like to know the process of getting a job somewhere or what i need to do. That's a long way to drive without knowing weather you can work or not. Thank you so much:) Got a rv. Ready to go.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    A 24-hour rv drive to and from work?!? The gas bill would be 'sizeable', to say the least.

Why not take it to Williston, ND? Or The Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN.?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    It does not surprise me thisoldmanplayed1 reviewed the club already LOL. He is the expert at the jack joints of the midwest
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @bang .....lol thug life !.....maybee I should I could give some spiritual healing for some sexual healing ! Sounds good to the "Rev"
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    this club is not in a very safe area, if you want to do Indiana clubs that offer extras go to IS instead.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "A 24-hour rv drive to and from work?!? "

I imagine once she gets there, she'll just set up camp in the parking lot for the week. Makes OTC easier! ("Hey handsome, my RV's outside and waiting.")
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion