tuscl

one a year vacation strip club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm doing some traveling n a local state near me this year...and it got me thanking about saving up 4 a once a year week vacation to the best club in the states.......what would be your vacation strip club ?

10 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    arent vacations meant to get away
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @gator ! Lol ! Wow !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    for 'extras': Toronto (I realize that's not in the states, but close enough IMO)
    for a more traditional SC experience: Tampa probably my 1st choice. Miami and Dallas would also be interesting.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    How about Adelitas in Tijuana? Go there on a Friday, stay in the club until monday morning and go home. It's open 24/7, right?
  • flguytampa21
    13 years ago
    Tampa! for a once a year trip. Try Mons Venus for gorgeous girls in an orgy like setting. I say orgy like setting because everything is out in the open. There are no private dance rooms. Once you get bored there go across the street to 2001 Odyssey. Hot, attractive girls there too with booths or rooms with more privacy available. You can preview 2001 at 2001live.com, they have cams that show the dressing room and main stage. There is no alcohol at full nude clubs in Tampa, so if you need some drinks do it before you get there. Also no extras at either.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Juice go to Mexico
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I don't visit my local strip clubs so I guess all my visits are strip club vacations. I would not recommend a whole week as lap dick can set in in as little as one club visit. Three days was too much for me.

I would recommend Detroit for the largest number of high mileage strip clubs. Juicebox69 you might want to wait for summer. I am going tomorrow just in case the world ends in 2012.

I have done TJ twice and it is tough to spend a lot of time in a TJ club with all the hassling that goes on from the trinket guys to the waiters. San Diego is a fun place to visit. Must have a passport.

I think everyone should go to Mons Venus at least once. I have been there twice and will go again. So many beautiful women giving totally nude full two way contact lap dances. I have only been to three Tampa clubs and IRC in Cocoa Beach. You need to have a taste for Lipstixx.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    quick blast across the border to the sundowner in niagara falls. loads of other clubs nearby and an hour or so to check out the toronto scene. it's where i take my 'vacations'
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Agree with others. Tampa.
    You can't go wrong. If you get with the strip clubs (LOL), there are the beaches, the weather, football, baseball.....

Tampa is the only place I have specifically flown to just to go to the clubs
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I would go to San Diego,take the trolly to the boarder and spend the week in Tijuana.
    I would skip the temptation to visit a strip club in SD. If you don't want to spend the night in TJ you can cross over back and forth on a daily basis and spend the night on the CA side of the boarder south of SD and north of TJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion