tuscl

Woke up this morning.......

Monday, December 19, 2011 9:23 AM
The following is fictional basically a "dream" I had las night. So here I am In a random mediocre hotel room with my gorgeous OTC dancer/sugar baby. We had an awesone time last night. I have now formulated a new way of saving money. $60 In oxy=great night of sex. Right now she is dressed in Victoria's secret hit ass panties only. She wants to spend the rest of the afternoon with me. My plan is to later pick up some more oxy and repeat performance last night. What should we do this afternoon though? Looking for suggestions No mall trips though, we already did that to the tune of $300. And I think i got off easy lol! All the stars lined up on this one and I have the veterans here to thank especially rickster stilletto and others I still acknowledge gatorfan even though I am sure he still "doesn't give a fuck". Lol

8 comments

• bossproducer
    13 years ago
    It is all I can do to keep myself from taking pictures as she is sleeping. Got to have scruples of some sort I guess!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Maybe spend the afternoon at a rehab center.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Might be a good place to score the drugs.
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    I am now convinced that having some sort of party favor is much. Healer than paying cash for OTC. For having $60 worth of oxy it seems you can get the same result as spending $2000-$300 dollars. I do not use but being in the music biz it makes it pretty easy to score. LE issues and risks aside, this may be the easiest route to a stripper heart. Let's face it, if you approve or not most strippers appreciate some sort of party favor
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Invite her friends over to play!
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    A stripper party is a goal of mine. Problem is apparently most of these girls hate each other at least at this club
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'm sure the stripper knows where to get more oxy.bobvz & shadow are correct. Have the wild stripper party with her & her stripper friends then go to a rehab center
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I dreamt I shot my load all over my keyboard or did I
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion