tuscl

Las Vegas Strip Clubs

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:03 AM
What are your favorite Vegas strip clubs and why? Also , are they open in the afternoon which I prefer mainly because it's more laid back then.

6 comments

• bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Anyone else with Vegas S.C. reviews ? I'm going to be in town 8/14-8/18.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    almost all are open in the afternoon. Spearmint Rhino offers the best mileage. Cheetahs is okay too but don't expext as many hotties. VIP is also less private at Cheetahs too. OG offers pretty good afternoons but can be hit or miss.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    bigdog: I prefer Cheetah's in the afternoon and Olympic Gardens at night. Can't go wrong at either place. Crazy Horse II is not bad either, but it is expensive.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Just came back from LV after hitting some clubs on a Sunday afternoon: OG (dead), GGG (busy) and Striptease (a handful of girls working, but found a keeper who emptied my wallet). Not exactly the cream-of-the-crop of clubs, I know, but those were the only ones I could get to on short notice.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Cheetahs is my club of choice as during the week m-wed they have a wide variety of type of girls there (large, small, hotties, pedestrian). Their afternoons are great as dances are $10. The Rhino is a zoo but has absolute knockouts there and my friend tells me there's lots of action to be had at CH II.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    The new club Seamless seems to be getting hot reviews. However my version of all the Vegas clubs and I have hit most of them is that they are average at best. OG, SR, CHeetahs, etc. are really all about the same. Price isn't much different, a bit more contact and privacy at one versus the other girls turn over so much you can't say which has the hottest girls. If money is no object I would say that Seamless appears to be your best bet. If you are on a limited budget and want highest mileage then probably Cheetahs - although if you want mileage, a deal at the bar at Caesars is your best bet lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion