tuscl

how many strip clubs n one day have u been 2 ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:45 PM
Its 2 for me !

25 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    In my younger days, on several occasions 8-12 in Tijuana, San luis Rio Colorado & Acapulco, Mexico. Recently I have done 4 in Atlanta and 4 in Columbia, SC in one day.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Good job shadowcat! If anyone tops that, I'll be duly impressed. I've done 4 in Tampa. Now it's more fun to find one girl and stick with her for the night.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Did the Block in a day once. The one in Baltimore. It has a few clubs there.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow.....u realy r a role model !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    2 for me
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    I did 6 over a 24 hour period in Vegas once, excluding Vegas, two numerous times, three occasionally and 4 a few times...
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    10 but they all were on the same block
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    4 in Atlanta as a birthday present to myself.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Four, and all four were crappy clubs.
  • ltnolvr
    13 years ago
    My max is 5. Did 2 in Tucson and then had to make the drive to Nogales for real fun. Wish I could have done more there but money runs out when you're having fun.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    5 in approx 24 hrs
  • nj_pete
    13 years ago
    3 in a day. Probably in about 3 hours.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Five, but not a long time in any.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Probably six or so during my Vegas trips.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    I did six on a recent night - was just kind of surveying a couple places to see if any looked worthy of returning to.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Most I can remember is 3 in Myrtle Beach. If I haven't found what I am looking for after two, I will usually call it a day. With all of the information that TUSCL provides I seldom need more than one club to find the right place. Thanks Founder.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Four
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    2. Like snowtime, if I can't find a babe that I like, I say fuck it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks 4 all the comments guys !
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I think I did four once, but that included going back to one club at the end of the night. So that is three different ones.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    2 years ago i went to 3 in one night, the first 2 sucked(and not in a good way) so i had cut my losses and left and went to the third club where i had a blast
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    3 in Myrtle Beach. Derriere's, the one almost next door to it and the other one just on the other side of 17, whatever they're called now.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've been to Derriere's, Penthouse Club, and the Masters all in the same night. I've been to all 3 in the same day plus maybe even a couple of clubs in Greenville in the same day and those are separated by over 200 miles. 4 or 5 would probably be it for me since there aren't that many good clubs that close together around here.
  • Blue42TX
    13 years ago
    3 in one day because the 3rd one was where I found my hottie stripper friend. =)
  • DroidX
    13 years ago
    I did 7 in Atlanta one afternoon. In order, I visited: Tattletales Kamal 24 24K club Oasis Shooter Alley Roosters Follies I ended with Follies because its my favorite. Started the run at 12:30 pm and finished by 6:45 pm. Pretty good day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion