tuscl

Vegas Rhino Dancers

Monday, December 12, 2011 5:33 PM
Who are some of the best dancers you have met at the Vegas Rhino? I have always had a lot of fun with Cosmo & Stylez, Cream, Bambi and a girl named Dazzine. I recommend all of them very, very highly. anybody else have any girls that they would like to pass along?

5 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Just wondering are there any extras available with these gals? What time do they work? Rhino is open 24/7 in Vegas I believe
  • RossVa
    13 years ago
    From a few years ago, she may or may not still be there, little Toni.
  • luckyone
    13 years ago
    Pretty much every girl I've ever spent any time with there has been "just visiting" from somewhere else.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    A girl that goes by the name Ambrosia is a must see if she is working there still, she has a lovely personality and is hot as hell, she has quite small tits but that is the only thing that some would say let her down. @samsung: Extras from girls at Rhino aren't as available as elsewhere, I haven't done VIP at Rhino but I'd be surprised if you could get much more than a grope or a tug on Mr Happy in the 3/100 room as it isn't very private in there from whatI can make out and what I have read and been told. I am not sure about the other VIP rooms but one dancer I met told me that the chances of getting more than a grope were very unlikely. OTC with Rhino girls is possible but from my experiences not many girls are willing either because they fear getting busted, don't need the extra cash, is beyond their limits or I am too ugly for them lol. Those girls that do do OTC will typically ask for $500 as a minimum, more likely they will quote at $1000 minimum. There is no question that the best looking girls in Vegas work at Rhino, there's the odd one or two at other clubs but no more than that.
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    The VIP @ the Rhino isn't really worth it. The one in the front sucks - do not go. The rear VIP is much more comfortable and there is more space, but still not anything you'd call private. OTC from the Rhino is just as possible as any other place. They all have friends. There just isn't going to be much in the way of extras inside the Rhino. It isn't setup for it. Now, I'm not bashing the place. There are gorgeous women in there and comfy chairs. Hundreds of girls, it seems like, even on a weeknight. You can go in, have some drinks, maybe a few dances and not blow a wad of money and have a great time. There are so many fucking girls, you cannot possibly sit alone for more than 90 seconds. it's a great place, just no extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion