tuscl

Stripclublist, coupons, and general money saving ideas (not stiffing the workers

Friday, December 9, 2011 4:45 PM
I used to see coupons for free admission from strip club list. I was planning to go tonight and I can't find the coupon on there. Didn't want to invite questions by printing it earlier and leaving it laying around the house. Are those still available? I saw they had some VIP program now that they tried to charge for--but that would be quite a twist of fate if my timing lined up with them changing the rules. Aside from cover, if the place is BYOB, is there anything you are obligated to pay? (I will openly decline private / LDs so the strippers aren't wasting their time chatting me up) Sitting in the front row is a dollar a dance? I'd rather not make an ass of myself, but I've no interest in blowing 50 or a hundred bucks when I go either.

8 comments

• zargot
    13 years ago
    I was really hoping I'd see some responses :(
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Carefully milk 1 or 2 sodas & AVOID Alcohol. This equals more $$$ for Strippers!
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    OK man, I just read your lone review. Your post here makes a lot more sense. Heres what I suggest, first, watch this, it is relevant to your general area: [view link] THEN, run down to WALMART like you suggested in your review and get some, lots. THEN, run over to your closest Wells Fargo, take some money out. THEN, go to your club and spend some fucking money bro. Uber cheapskates in SC ruin it for everybody. Spend the money you saved on the Wal Mart skunk piss on the girls.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would avoid the generic coupons or call before trying to use them.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I agree with thesamurai. Not to be rude, but money talks in a club. As does being a polite, well-mannered regular. If they know you, and they know that you will spend money (you don't have to spend a ton, just don't sit there nursing a water for 3 hours), and you are polite, you will get much better service. Sometimes even free cover, without a coupon. They are in the customer service industry, after all.
  • joboner
    13 years ago
    You could also try monopoly money too. Good luck and Please don't ever sit next to me in a strip club..
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Find a whale to mooch off.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like the $500 HDTV coupon
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion