tuscl

Straight to the dance

Friday, December 9, 2011 10:09 AM
I'm curious to hear from both customers and strippers here. I'm the type of customer who is fairly attractive, intelligent, and at least decently respectful, and I like to settle down with a dancer or two for the night. It sometimes makes for better private dances, but sometimes it backfires with a prude that I'm stuck with for the night unless I ditch her. So I was thinking, if it's a random club that you're just passing through on business, would the dance be better if you just walked up to a dancer and said, or as soon as she sits down with you said, "I don't want to get to know you. I just want a dance from you"? I know some girls would appreciate the quick transaction without the hassle, and I imagine some would find it sort of a turn on? Thoughts?

15 comments

• ForceMajeure
    13 years ago
    Strippers haven't been known to outright lie, have they? Lol
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It's all about the money and they don't care what you have to say. If they didn't have to even dance, that would be good, too.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Or so I've been told.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Depends on the dancer, on certain days, and the time of the month. For instance on a Friday or Saturday and in th holiday season, most dancers are only interested in customer volume, which promotes "straight to the back" as quickly as possible, as many times as possible. However during the summer months, when traffic is slow, you'll get way more conversation and hanging out. Especially during the weeknights or day shifts. My party time is often short (1-4 hours), so I usually scope out the talent for 4-5 songs of tipping, and then start getting down to business. Just my observations.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    What about dancers who take the money and run, without even so much as a thank you?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Che: She may "hate" it, but I'm bettin' it doesn't stop her from taking their money, does it? @SuperDude: That's what you get for pre-paying. :) As for the original question, there are currently two dancers, neither of whom will see me outside the club, both of whom let me get away with my preferred level of groping, who know that I'm basically there just to see them, and that I'll not do much after I'm done with them. They'll both enthusiastically say "yes" when I walk in and, with basically no preamble, say "wanna dance?" I've seen them leave other customers, give me my grope-fix, and then go back to the other guy. It's business; they know I'm gonna tip well, and not pester them for stuff they've already declined. I'm non-threatening *and* a sure thing.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    GMD, I've had that experience... My ATF left another customer's table, took me to the back for 3 songs and Ba-Da-Bing!... I'm finished, very happily, and she's back with her whale. Very good time management skills.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Its pretty easy to mitigate the hassle of sitting with a stripper you don't want to talk to. Don't talk to her. She'll either ask you for a dance or move on.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    @thesamurai: You'd be surprised at how persistent some dancers can be. One of my favorite awkward but funny moments is watching dancers throw daggers at each other with their eyes when the one beside me knows she's getting no dances but is still there to spite one who might. It gets even better when the squatter doesn't budge.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would appreciate someone that wanted to go straight to the back and many customers will basically tell me to cut the small talk and ask them to dance already. Sounds good to me
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I don't think I've ever met a dancer that would prefer to sit and yap with people, rather than going immediately into the LD area and bypassing all of the usual small talk BS.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I know a dancer who prefers to talk with a customer to get to know them before going back for a dance. Everyone is different.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    However handsome,charming, funny I think I am, I know I'm little more than an ATM to most dancers.A trip to the back with no chit chat is always OK with them
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @lopaw: I guess C actually liked me, then. ;-) Several times, she'd spend 2 hours or more talking with me, even on a busy night, for just a few dances spread throughout, *knowing* that there wasn't more coming.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You need to go to clubs where the only stuck has to do with your cock and her mouth
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion