tuscl

New Dancerz

Friday, December 9, 2011 8:51 AM
Im a new dancer n itz not how I thought it would b maybe because im n a small city.....but I do like dance n itz fun.....n itz only been a month...

31 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    n itz better than skool.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    itz betr in da big citi.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ur diks all uv u!
  • founder
    13 years ago
    I don't usually post, but I have to on this one. Just my own advice, if you want to make money, you should try to appeal to the more educated gent, as he has more disposable income to stick in your g-string.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    lulz
  • Cydney_Love
    13 years ago
    Watz lulz?
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    OMG! Diz iz my furst time c'ing founder post sumtin!
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    It's not only our schools that can't educate all children then.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Itz meeee ladae !
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    now i wish i was the first person to comment when i saw this hours ago. you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cant tak the ghetto out of the girl i guess. hell the club is probably in the ghetto too
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Its not ghetto, its tween text/chat speak. Some dumbass intern I had to mentor this summer tried writing business correspondence like that. A college senior. wtf
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    How did you think it would be? The easy $1000 nights are gone (if they ever existed). Maybe if you are in Miami or some similar large city, some big baller athlete/rapper might stop in but it sounds like you are in a smaller city and that's not likely to happen. Now, you're going to have to resort to making a couple bills a night giving out $40 b.... wait - forget that thought. Your too young
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Note to founder : appealing to the more educated LADY will pay off as well.
  • tatum123
    13 years ago
    im a new poster n im scared of troop tracking me n maybe cuz itz a small site...n itz only been a day...n mmm thats good satire...
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "Now, you're going to have to resort to making a couple bills a night giving out $40 b.... wait - forget that thought. Your too young" No motorhead, we must encourage them! Please finish what you were saying.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've asked for an edit function for our posts, BUT unfortunately I don't think Cydney_Love could spell her way out of a wet bag!
  • joeblow44
    13 years ago
    Wow!! You know it's bad when founder has to make a post!
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    @lowpaw whoa whoa whoa, One step at a time, english first, then gents and then ladies keep in mind who he is giving the advice to. KISS @founder: I thought you were some sort of myth or you posted under another name and that the founder only spoke in matters of state but unlike santa I now realize you exist. As such if we meet I will bestow upon you a bohemia beer out of my gratitude. However no club reviews I dont know he might be a cop.... And finally Cydney most jobs have a probationary period of 90 days (3 months) give it some time maybe they dont trust with the good stuff yet.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    @Cydney iz it 2 late for U 2 sue ur skool for leting U gradUate?
  • Cydney_Love
    13 years ago
    R this commentz suppost to make me feel bad....n for you ppl that dont knw yes I graduated...i do this for fun not a living...plus im a RN...ONLY 21.....im smarter than most of u...{yall r not hurtin my feelin...Thankz for the edvice}
  • Cydney_Love
    13 years ago
    N were im from (kcmo) itz not ghetto itz HOOD!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It's beginning to smell a lot like DJ.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Cydney - I get you could make a lot of money here in Houston.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    O sweet sophisticated young lady. I am smitten by the beauty of your magnificent bosom. I could die a happy man were you to post a picture of those lovelies in their most shameless naked glory.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I might just pay you to stay away!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    LOL! This is too funny!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    OK, so you been dancin for a month and it's not like you thought it would be...well, 1) how did you think it was going to be?, and 2) how is it? Btw, you got a nice rack. If you take a bath every day, you shouldn't have any trouble making money...even if it's not for dancin - know what I mean.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No Cydney, we're not trying to make you feel bad, just raz you and give you a hard time. After all, that's what cliques do, they haze the outsiders, until they aren't outsiders any more. Or until they leave. The best way to handle that sort of thing is to just dish it right back. And I second the request for naked booby pictures. If we can get Art to ask you in French, will that help?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Chere Cydney. je suis amoureux. Les seins merveilleux - mon dieu!! Tu as les pics, s'il te plait?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Whyz the zee'z
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    @smokeshopjoe: lol - good point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion