Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What happened to the reviews?

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am logged in but each club I pull up shows 0 reviews. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there some glitch in the system right now?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I'm having the same problem.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Same thing here. Something must have crashed.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

I was able to find the reviews by clicking on the reviewer's name and selecting their reviews. Must be a system problem for now.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Enter the club in the search and it will pull up the reviews.

Profile picture for uscue13
uscue13
•

As of 2:20pm eastern they're working again

Profile picture for uscue13
uscue13
•

I don't like how now the date "last review" is shown by numbers instead of spelling it out (11/11/11 now instead of Nov. 11, 2011)

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I had no trouble this morning reding reviews

Profile picture for Sowhatt
Sowhatt
•

a.m. tuscl surfing? I'm so proud of you guys.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Sowhatt: Be aware that all the times you see on the site are Pacific time (UTC -8); there's no adjustment for the user's time zone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement