tuscl

Time for college girls to move into new dwellings for college?

This might be non stripper related but it's about hot girls. I noticed one girl walking up my street today in her short shorts. I had to run an errand at a friends house just a little bit down the street so I kept seeing her. She walked a little bit past my house and then back down the street again. Looked better than most strippers. I don't remember seeing her before. Then I saw two more college age girls moving into a townhouse. One girl struck up a very brief conversation. I'm thinking it must be that time of year for the college girls to start moving in. Anyone else notice something similiar? Is the end of July/beginning of August about right for a move to start college?

I may have to start walking down my street a little bit more. :)

7 comments

• messaround
    18 years ago
    It's time for more college girls to earn some spending money as strippers while they are away from home. We should figure out a way to recruit on college campuses for the local clubs. With all the talent that read this board we should be able to come up with a plan to make some significant improvements to the talent at some clubs.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I used to own a couple of apartment complexes that were located just a few blocks off campus and on the university bus route. We always did 6 month rentals 1/1 to 6/30 and 7/1 to 12/31 so we never got stuck in the summer so we always got a lot of move ins in late June for summer school but yeah this is the time for the move ins. Lots of the other apartments do August start on their rentals so you'll see it. I had enough units so I had a manager but I filled in for him a few times collecting rent and all I can say is that he should have been paying me to collect rent lol
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Closest college to me is about 2 or 3 miles away and I could walk to it if I wanted. It's a mostly female college or university so I just have to get used to a big influx of college age females. I'm certainly looking forward to cooler temps, I just don't feel like doing a lot of walking when the heat index is in the 100's.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Yes, most colleges here start after Labor Day.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    A lot colleges around here start the week before Labor Day, which means that anyone wanting an off-campus apartment has to begin renting by Aug. 1. Athletes playing fall sports are also usually back to school by early August at the latest. The early start is a reflection of bad winters which results in longer winter breaks than southern school typically have. A lot of northern schools also play their first football game in August before school starts, so a lot of students arrive early to see the game and get a head start on some extra partying.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I believe college classes start in 2 or 3 weeks in my area. Do they start in September in your area?

I'm all for hot girls roaming my neighborhood though. :)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Not for another month. I live and work within a few blocks of four colleges, so I'm familiar with these seasonal rituals. Of course, if a few hot girls want to get a head start on looking for apartments, I'm fine with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion