tuscl

STAGE DANCES

10inches
Florida
Saturday, December 3, 2011 2:15 AM
have been to several SC that have dancers on the bar (like Pink Pony in ATL) the girls dances around shaking their money maker in your face as you try to enjoy a drink. I'm not to fond of looking up at a pussy or asshole while having a cold beer. gets real interesting when dancers squats to get a tip. makes me feel like a ob/gyn getting ready for the exam. prefer the lower stages or table side dance.

15 comments

• wallanon
    13 years ago
    Don't sit at the bar? I've been to Pink Pony in ATL. Didn't sit by the bar. There was a group of booths against the wall by one the side bars. Sat over there and the bird's eye thing. Eventually had a strangely deep conversation with one of the hottest dancers I've ever seen in the middle of the afternoon. I'd already seen her giving a couple of really sorry lap dances before she walked over. First thing she said what the last guy she was with was a real DB. Nice icebreaker. She was great fun and it turns out she knew how to give a decent lapdance after all. But I digress. I get what you mean about the dancing on the bars, but it could always be worse. Cafe Risque in North Carolina has a really low bar area so everything is basically eye level if you're brave enough to eat up there. I was. Never again...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "the girls dances around shaking their money maker in your face as you try to enjoy a drink. I'm not to fond of looking up at a pussy or asshole while having a cold beer." I though this was the point of a strip club. You can enjoy a cold beer anywhere.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I generally don't mind the dancers dancing on the bar as I sit there drinking my Miller Lite. Except in the case when they let loose a fart. (:
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    There's a couple of local cons where the only ace to sit *is* the bar. I agree with you 10inches, even though the gyno exam aspect doesn't apply in this town anymore. In addition, every girl expects a tip from every patron, and in one of them, will walk around the bar again after her dance for more tips. Needless to say, I don't go to these places very often; the girls aren't hit enough to compensate.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I have to disagree 10Inches. There's nothing on an attractive woman's body that detracts from enjoying my drink. You're referring to Pink Pony's "Show Bar," with the up-lit panels embedded in the bar. When they squat and spread their thighs to expose pussy lips and butt holes - it works for me - which is one of the reasons I like the pony.
  • DFFECHSWU
    13 years ago
    I have no issue with an up close view while I'm at the bar. The only thing I have issues with at the bar are ashtrays. I have to continually move them, so that the dancer doesn't inadvertently turn one over when she gets close to the rail ... and this happened last weekend. Pussy and asshole are fine.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Yessssss, I completely agree. When I go to a SC absolutely the most revolting sight for me is naked pussy. Makes me retch.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think they call them table dances
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    My last trip to Atlanta was probably 8 years ago and I actually ate dinner at the Pink Pony bar. It was a little strange to look up at a parading pussy while umm munching on dinner. Not sure I would do that again.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I don't recall your favorite Showgirls, but the south one, they do a bar-top walk after they come off the stage.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sit somewhere else while Drinking.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Never been there but - Let's see; women shaking their moneymakers at me; cold beer; in a club........... Sounds like my version of eternal reward
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Close your eyes, and you don't have to look at pussy or brown eye while you eat or drink.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    But nothing you can do about smelly pussy while you eat
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Gotta agree with some of the other commenters. If your priorities are beer first, then naked ladies, you're at the wrong place. ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion