tuscl

Looking for Dallas advice

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:17 PM
I am about to hit up Dallas for the first time and was looking for advice from those who have gone before me. From reading the various reviews, it sounds like the clubs generally do not have more private areas. Most seem to have a 'VIP' area but that is still pretty open, to the point where some patrons got an audience when participating in some ITC activities. Moreover, it seems that dancer quality is all over the place. Some reviewers throwing around 10's, others insisting that they only dancers they saw were 3s. As to my tastes, I enjoy extras but don't do OTC, it always seemed too risky. A club doesn't have to offer extras, but it should at least offer extensive 2-way touching. I don't insist that all of the women be 8+'s but I would like to keep the average at 6 or above I think. Anyone willing to share their expertise?

9 comments

• Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    B-Dolls, Spearmint Rhino, Cabaret Royal, Fare Club
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Just do it !
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    NOT the Lodge see [view link]
  • DarkCecil
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up. I missed that particular article, but I had planned on steering clear of the Lodge based on the reviews I had read.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Check out the reviews at ECCIE as well. Cab Roy has apparently turned into a whorehouse since I stopped going. The Fare has always been.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    CR and the Fare are not so wild at night in my experience, though I keep hearing that the dayshift is the way to go. In any event, in my experience not a lot happens ITC in most of the Dallas clubs. Their VIP areas tend to be open and I think that the girls are a bit more cautious as they are required to be licensed, so getting cuaght giving p4p could mean losing their ability to dance in Dallas. Having said all of that, Dallas is a great city for OTC adventures. It is also one of my favorite strip club cities in the country, due not only to OTC availability but the whole byob nude structure of many clubs just can't be beat.
  • EricShipton
    13 years ago
    In gerneral the topless clubs VIPs are more open to extras than the nude clubs, and day shift VIPs more than nites. But most extras due occur in VIP and usually the more pricey rooms are better. I'd try babydolls, get a $650 (club fee) fancy VIP, tip the waitress a ben to hang outside watching for managers, pay the girl well, like $400+, and hope you picked a naughty one. Oh, and bring a condom in case she doesnt have one in her money bag.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    $1,150+ down and you *hope* you get a naughty one? Holy fucking shit! For that price, you could probably fly to Detroit for the weekend and still have plenty left over for a multiple guaranteed naughty girls.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Wear a suit, don't buy dances, and wait for the offers to start coming in. They won't be shy about it either, so don't blush. I have no idea at what final price, but the VIP at this place was under 2 bills and at the Men's Club it was like $250, $500 at Spearmint? But I'm sure you can get your dick wet at all these places for the right price. I'm not naming the cheap one because I haven't verified it, yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion