tuscl

Hong Kong is closed!

Monday, November 21, 2011 12:33 AM
There was a shooting there Sunday morning at 5AM. Apparently a guy got kicked out then returned with a gun and killed the bouncer out front. I'm not sure if others were injured but I do not think so. The cab driver said the law states that after a death in a commercial establishment (murder?) they are closed for 10 years but it depends on a judge and most likely a bribe from the club.

10 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    interesting, i did a google search to find an article to support this:

http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/informacio…

The article is in spanish but i did a google translate and here is the translation:

TIJUANA .- A security guard at the Hong Kong bar in the Northern Zone died after being shot this morning by a man he held as an employee of the City municipal judges.
    The attack occurred around 03:00 hours in one of the entrances to the building located between the Avenue and the alley Coahuila.

Employees responsible arrested identified as "Bazooka", a former boxer, who seized a 9 mm pistol.

The Municipal Police arrived on the scene and was available to the official, who learned that around 23:00 pm on Saturday, chose to enter by force the bar.

She was refused entry and detained him get horny municipal police guarding the area, but returned early in the morning "The Bazooka" and attacked the guard who transferred to a hospital where he died later.

Unofficially informed that the responsible authorities said an employee of the City Council to try to enter the bar, which is why they arrested him the first time. The place after the incident is closed. (sba)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    this is wy you should not go to mexico
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Un Tres - AM'er
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "horny municipal police"

???
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    CT: That one sort of jumped out at *me*, too. :)
  • chris.s
    13 years ago
    bang 69 this sort of thing happens everywhere an angry customer a disgruntled employee and not just clubs bars ect...
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    according to TJA Honk Kong is open.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    if they're closed, someone should tell their web site, it keep sending me notices of special events they're holding. last one was just two days ago.
  • Jimbo74
    13 years ago
    They reopened a day later.. so much for 10 years. I'm sure the owner has plenty of $$ to get that taken care of.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    It took a whole day? Their lawyers must have been "upstairs".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion