tuscl

Is this the neww Roman Empire auction in America?

10 comments

• BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOHxII2CL…

I hate rich people. They destroy everything. On the site they call these girls porta potty's. And before you think I'm talking about you when I refer to the rich? Do you have 100 mil + your not getting invited to this class system party
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Even Hollywood hate's rich Republicans. Even rich republicans hate old rich white people in suites. Herman Cain is proof of this. Nobody trust old rich white suites. Why? They are privileged ass holes in short
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Thank you old rich white men for screwing up every thing. You can't even trust your self's. Herman Cain is proof of your reliability
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It is greed at all income levels that screwed things up. In many cases, the rich made money off of the less educated. Do you fault the rich for being capitalistic, or the less educated for being ignorant?
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Interesting comment. The fault falls on all you are saying. But I think we would be better off with out than what we have for leadership. All they do is take and destroy. The last remnants of beauty sold to a Saudi oil baron to take a shit on this country, and you wonder why people are pissed.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I think a significant collapse is coming. Prices are higher than in the hey day of people making money. This is because companies continue to want to make profit - which is understandable. We have eliminated technologies (who makes electronics here anymore)? Manufacturing (and I don't mean light assembly)! The only people really making money are the financial engineers - and I think that is only because we have the reserve currency - other countries would be on fire right now.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Also, I think a lot of people would be dumbstruck by what the wealthy can "buy" - the secret is giving people an emotional cover to what they are "selling."
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ok, you've relegated yourself to the kill file. Your ignorance concerning how the world actually works is astounding, and you have yet to post anything of actual interest. In short, you're boring and I don't feel like wasting any more of my precious minutes reading your idiocy in the hope that something pertinent will emerge, only to be disappointed once again.

Yes, I know it's bad form to actually *talk* about killfiling someone, but I never was one for social niceties.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yeah, GMD: I've contemplated sending BBP to the Green Vegas room for sometime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion