tuscl

EXTRAS! EXTRAS!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:24 PM
I don't like this word 'extra' being used around here. What, are these strippers giving you more toppings on your pizza? More sauce on your ribs? More pillows on your bed?? I know we don't want to say sex around these parts. But can't we come up with something more professional? Like full service? Or a euphemism? Like touchdowns or homeruns?

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Feel free to use any word(s) you like. We'll do the same.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    She melted the mozzarella stick for me and then fluffed my pillows.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    She was like a freeway ramp. She satisfied my urge to merge.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    She gave me the all you can eat buffet for $300
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    She made sandwiches and some of the mayo ran down her leg.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    When I arrived she helped me empty my sack.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    the sign said "all you can eat", so I did!!!
  • AnonymousJim
    13 years ago
    This reminds me of this: [view link] This is all fiction, anyway. Not to mention, it's good to have something that means something to everyone but isn't specific to meaning something to everyone, if that means something. To everyone. You know?
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    She offered to let me warm up her muffin and then slather it with butter.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    "extras" sounds like a good euphemism, I think we should use extras.
  • VoodooMan
    13 years ago
    For an extra $20 she said I could give her a "glazed knuckle".
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I glazed her knuckle every time I went to the VIP with her. :)
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Instead of professional, how about commercial, like Regular Superior Deluxe Royal etc
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I rolled to the vip window and orderd a number #2 combo and got a fuckin free pie for $275 bitches !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    She sucked me for the cost of the room, but fucking me was "extra".
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fine everyone it xtra now on
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    or call it f-xtra
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    At the club where I am VIP extras is not a term they use. The girl will say "I like to Play, what about you are you a Player (sex in VIP)? Or she may ask how do you like to enjoy your VIP. I usually will answer "Well I am a Hobbyist so if your willing to accomodate Mr H, I am sure we will get along fine." Then she will say "Wow, lets go upstairs then - we will start with a couple of dances to see where it goes then I will show you what I can do for him. Its $100 BJ and $200 everything."
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    There's your basic lap dance, and then there's some additional things you can do, but they cost *extra*. ...we went up to the VIP and I got a couple of $20 lap dances from her, and then we did some additional things for an *extra* $100. Mutual nose picking?
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I am fine with the term extras. It indicates something beyond the usual rules of the club. So it depends a lot on what the normal expectations of the club. So for example in TJ getting sex is not an extra because getting sex is the accepted norm.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Doc's original pizza analogy would work fine. Pepperoni with an olive in the middle would mean titty sucking, a 7" link sausage would be a hand job,a tart, mouth puckering pineapple would be a blow job, a Supreme with everything would be full service, and of course anchovies would be DATY. Let Mr. Policeman try to figure those out.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I've seen some girls use that word "play" before.........but I usualy ask for a "happy meal" instead !
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    "Feel free to use any word(s) you like. We'll do the same." OK, guys! I think I got it!! How 'bout instead, we call 'em 'MUPPETS'! HJ - Fozzie Bear Russian - Swedish Chef BJ - Janice DATY - Miss Piggy FS - Kermit the Frog DATO - Camilla the Chicken Greek - Gonzo the Great The Whole Alphabet - Animal So sshe let you cum on her tits? 'I got to Swedish Chef those DD's and let me tell you it was $ well spent!' She did everything in the VIP minus anal? She just gave you an Animal minus the Gonzo! How's that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion