tuscl

DANCERS SPEAKING OTHER LANGUAGE

10inches
Florida
local club has large numbers of latina dancers. was getting a table dance from one hottie (Sofia Vergara clone) when she started a conversation with one of her dancer friends in Spanish. guess they thought I didn't understand them, but I did. discussion was about the crowd mix and how it was not going to be a good day. basis of discussion was that the black customers wanted to fuck but did not tip well, the mexicans just bought a beer and sat around looking at pussy , so the only way to make any money was to work the old white guys (like me). the hot one dancing for me stated that if you stuck a tit in their face and rubbed your ass on their boner, then the wallets opened up. should have seen the look on their face when I joined in with a comment in spanish..

9 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    What, no love for Asian-Americans?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, the Asian-Americans should go to the coffee shops on the West Coast, CT. From the news reports we have read here, that's where the fine young Asian-American babes are working the crowds. Just about anytime I've ever talked to a Latina in her language, she became very happy and the experience became even more pleasurable.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    What? I thought all dancers only spoke the UNIVER$AL language.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    VM, you cunning linguist!

It's been awhile since I've made it to the left coast. Been even longer since I've hit up a coffee shop. That would've been before a fishing expedition in Puget Sound. Caught a small trout and split it (after cooking) three ways. Then hit Rick's (now closed). See what coffee does?!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago

I am going to trade vm's spanish in on yours!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    10Inches - Remind me when I'm next at Follies to sit next to you. All this time I thought the Latina dancer doing the hip hop grind on my pecker was simply sharing how happy she was in her native tongue. Oh, my blown fantasy... :)

Actually, I like to think the girls who dance for me think I'm an alright dude, and not just a wallet for which they're searching a way to open. But I have seen a dancer's occasional disaffected glance, staring off into space, yawns, winking at other patrons while dancing for me, etc. These all suggest I may just be another wallet in a long line of wallets that each tries to open as expeditiously and fully as possible.

The next time my girl breaks into Spanish with another dancer, I'll keep your comments in mind...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Even the non Latinas at Follies have picked up a few key words in Spanish. Ice needs to conduct a raid there and get rid of 2/3rds of the customers. They just sip their Coronas an gawk at the girls.
  • she_is_covfefe
    13 years ago
    I never talk a whole lot of Spanish in the club; there is always at least someone who understands.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    My second language is French; of little use in US clubs and even in western Canadian clubs bilingual dancers and customers are not rare so switching between English and French surprises nobody.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion