tuscl

golf tournaments with strip clubs

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:43 AM
Has anyone ever entered a gold tournament sponsored by strip clubs before? I want to know if We could do one ourselfs and if there is any money to be made and how and how it all works. any comments help

4 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My favorite club holds an anual charity golf tournament. The club dancers work as caddies. I do not play golf but I know from what I have been told, this event will cost a person several hundred dollars. As for holding a TUSCL golf turnament, I know from sponsering two TUSCL conventions that it is very difficult to get guys from all over to get to the same place at the same time. Good luck.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have not been to the golf games myself but I was visiting the club one evening after they had their golf game. The club was packed and lots of hot dancers working. I over heard one dancer bragging about how she made the easiest $800 that day.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    A Detroit TV station did an expose' on a golf outing sponsored by a local SC. The camera crew attempted to follow golfers into the woods and videotape extras in progress. Some local business leaders were embarrased to be on the evening news in a golf cart with strippers.
  • shelbielou
    13 years ago
    Thanx guys I have been told pretty much the same thing by other people so far. that it gets the club packed girls caddy and lots of money is made but I need an insider who has played and or worked a tournament and some hard numbers and packages stuff like that so our club can maybe do one. yeah super dude I heard about business me getting in trouble with their wives and community so its gotta be done carfuly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion