tuscl

Going to a Strip Club with my Wife for the First Time

My wife has expressed an interest in joining me for a strip club outing. We are hoping to go sometime next month (December 2011). Does anyone have any advice on...

1. What to expect?
2. What's the protocol for taking my wife to a strip club - do other people do this?
3. Will the dancers interact with my wife unprompted, or do we have to express an interest?
4. Will dancers give a private lap dance to my wife? (This is part of what we want to experience together at the club - I want to watch her get a private dance from one of the women.)
5. Are there any pitfalls we should watch out for as "newbies" to the strip club scene?
6. How do you decide which strip club is the best place to bring your wife? What amenities/features should we look for?
7. What can we expect from the private dances, especially for my wife - will the dancers touch/fondle her, or expose her in any way? The clubs we are considering are fully nude with "full contact" private dances.

Any advice is welcome. We want to enjoy a fun, sexy night out. I love the idea of watching my wife getting some personal attention from a sexy naked woman.

Thanks!
harukifan

9 comments

• staxwell
    13 years ago
    ...Don't do it.

1.Not much.
    2.Don't get too frisky unless she's cool with it. Yes, but I don't know why.
    3.They'll show her more attention than they will show you.
    4.Yes. (I guess I can understand that.)
    5.Don't get ROBbed. Be well aware that some of the girls are lying, thieving, dirtbags. Bring your common sense and your bullshit detector.
    6.None of them. Idk.
    7.If she let's her.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You're making the same mistake every other guy wanting to take his girl to the club does, to wit, you're asking *us* instead of *her*.

Ask your wife what *she*wants, and fucking pay *attention* to what she says, and then find a place that will provide that. Don't go any further than she wants to, and pay attention to her in the club, just in case she starts having second thoughts once the rubber actually hits the road. If she backs off, you should too.

Make the entire thing about her, not you, and you'll probably be better off. If she says or indicates that it's OK for you to do something, just decline. Don't push anything; let her drive.

Then, no matter what happens, or doesn't, talk about later and find out if it was what she wanted, and to what degree, and adjust for next time. Provided the is a next time, which is by no means guaranteed.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It is customary for the wife to entertain the customers.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Mootpoint has written good stuff on this topic
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Depends on the town, too.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't think these guys are the right ones to ask. LOL
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't think these guys are the right ones to ask. LOL
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Couples can have a tough time getting dancer attention in some clubs. If you notice that the dancer's are not approaching you, then either ask a dancer that you see that you both like to join you, or ask a waitress to send over a "couple's friendly" dancer to your table.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    If you do this, and you shouldn't, what will she think or say the next time you go to a club without her? Will she trust you or will she accuse you of infidelity?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion