tuscl

Darker The Berry Myth

Anyone believe the myth, darker the berry, the sweeter the juice? I had a stripper from Haiti try to use SS on me, and that was her game. Yes, I said, Haiti. She lives here in Alaska... Why she wouldn't move to another, warmer state is beyond me, and I didn't ask her... I will see her again my last go round @ Bush Co, but one thing she needs to do is lose the blue eyeliner and eye shadow, and she's not dark dark, but attractive. She offered OTC... If I paid her, this would be my 1st OTC. A little sketchy licking pussy I don't know, fucking is not the problem. I do want to test out the berry juice though. Anyone ate out a dark pussy, and is it really sweeter than white girl, tanned skin pussy?

29 comments

• fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    oh holy shit..
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Tell her you already sent your $10 disaster relief aid and that you deserve your OTC already.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dude, you better drop the VETERAN from your name.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Shadow, better cut him some slack: he's a veteran of Virginia strip clubs. That ain't Detroit.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm at a loss for words
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Myth!
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I think this one you really have to find out for yourself. I am curious about your results.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    All CLEAN berries taste the same to me.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    gotta agree with shadow, i might have more to say when i'm sober ;-)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    no offense meant toward veteranclubber with my previous post, i almost promise to elaborate when i return ;-)
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    can only say that the hottest piece of ass I've ever had was a dark-skinned Jamacian. she was one helluva cock sucker and had the tightest snapper I've ever felt.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I hear that SS from black strippers all the time. I think it's pathetic. I wish they would stop repeating that line and try something original for once.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable fucking around with anyone from Haiti. One of the highest incidences of AIDS/HIV outside of Africa. Still fairly remote - but is it worth it? Plenty of other strippers out there to choose from. In Detroit, it doesn't matter if it's cars or women. We say Buy American.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Damn, I mean "dam", boy. Think, just think. How much of other guys' jizz are you willing to eat?

In my younger and stupider days, when I was invulnerable and immortal, I got caught a couple of times by bugs from taking stupid chances. Fortunately, nothing permanent or incurable. Even the mild ones are just not worth it, trust me on that. Looking back, I'm embarrassed that it took *twice* before I smartened up. Learn from others.

Un-fucking-believable.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "she was one helluva cock sucker and had the tightest snapper I've ever felt"

Those two items are not race related. Can be any woman.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Blackberries have the sweetest juice?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ok i've been thinking of starting a thread about something similar for months but didn't and in a way still don't know how to post it without sounding racist.

i've had sexual relations with about 6 black girls over the years, 1 of them i dated for awhile and a couple others i was with more than once. a couple years ago my atf was a black stripper although i never had sex with her i used to get some real high mileage dances from her. i also had some real high mileage dances with some other black girls that could have developed into something more but i never saw again them after the first time.
    so obviously as long as they have the body type i like i don't discriminate when it comes to black girls/strippers.

now, from my experiences, every black pussy that i've fucked, fingered, or had my face close to has had a musky scent/odor compared to white/spanish girls. now i'm talking clean fresh pussys, in some cases fresh right out of the shower, not some skanky pussy that has been who knows where. from my experiences a clean white pussy can be sweet or neutral smelling where as the black pussy has that musky smell. that musk differs in strength between women and sometimes with the same woman, sometimes unplesant and almost overpowering (from my perspective anyway) sometimes slight but it's pretty much always there. sometimes it varies from day to day with the same woman.

having said that, i've ate my fair share of pussy over the years, but because of that musk i have resisted eating black pussy. would i eat black pussy? maybe someday but if i did it would have to be a slight musk.

that's my two cents, take it however you want.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    troop, that didn't sound racist at all. And it could've had something to do with the pubes trapping odor; black women having thicker hair might meam more odor trapped. Just a shot in the dark.

Well f_d and stiletto, any differences between dark meat, white meat, or any other meat that you've noticed?
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I don't do dark meat, so I don't have much to offer by way of comparision. I prefer a man to have a manly smell or musk around his groin, not a gross sweaty-balls smell, but the natural fragrance that comes with a grown man. Young men, in my experience, put weird colognes and stuff down there that's overpowering and even distracting.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    That's an opportunity for TUSCL.net: develop and market "The Ultimate ITC 'Down There' Cologne for Men: Drive Your Stripper Wyld!!!"
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Maybe I shoul get a white pussy, a black pussy, and an Asian pussy to eat all at the same time, like those three-flavor ice creams.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't do dark meat either. Not by deliberate choice but because I haven't yet found any of interest. I like no smell or light musk down there. Most white men are pretty clean and fresh. I must attract some dudes with sweaty balls though because I'm coming across a lot of it lately. I mean I'm not asking for a full on shower every hour or anything but maybe they could dip em in the sink with some handsoap or something.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I suspect that the same clean pussy can have different tastes depending on the time of the month, diet, etc. I think hair absorbs pee odor which doesn't come completely out with bathing.

My experience has been that brunettes tend to get wetter than blonds. Black girls don't seem to get as wet as white girls.

I don't know about "sweet" as a description, after all it is in the waste disposal region so even a very clean blond with no hair will have a slightly musky taste.

As long as it's clean and no disease, the taste is almost always very desirable.

• VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Update- I did not take, Haitian Sensation OTC! My little head did the thinking, and after reading the comments here, really brught me back to my senses! Thank you everyone, namely, Microdong....
  • magicin1969
    13 years ago
    I gotta agree with DickRub on his take on black girls. Their asses are the best to me, hands down, and sexually, are tigers. And definitely cosign on the fact that an individual's smell doesn't have anything to do with their race/ethnicity. All races/ethnicities have something great to offer, that's what makes our differences so awesome. If you don't know about them, go out and try 'em (safely)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I fucking HATE Ax and such products. I don't even wear cologne. My grandfather told me, 'If you can't get it smelling like yourself, you can't get it at all."

I do use lotions, deodorants, hair products, etc. that are fragranced though. But spaying yourself with a can of air freshener is retarded!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "I do use lotions, deodorants, hair products, etc. that are fragranced though. But spaying yourself with a can of air freshener is retarded!"

Unintentional though it likely was, "spaying" in that context is funny as hell.

Thanks for the chuckle this morning. :))
  • jc8891
    13 years ago
    I love eating all types of pussy as long as it's clean, but I do have to agree with troop. Most black girls pussies tend to be a bit more fragrant, not nasty, but a definite musky smell.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    There are only two flavors of pussy: "clean" and "hell no!". Doesn't have anything to do with black, white, latin, whatever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion