tuscl

Sundays

magicrat
North Carolina
Friday, August 11, 2006 1:38 AM
Realizing it's location dependent, what do you guys think about club visits on a Sunday? I've never done it, but I have a free day this week and was considering taking a drive for a (hopefully) nice afternoon visit. I'm in the Carolinas by the way.

16 comments

• Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Funseeker: Yeah I could see someone sitting up in church daydreaming about getting a lapdance from Ginger when the pastor is preaching. I have found myself doing this on a few occasions.LOL!!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Two years ago at one of the nastiest dives in East St. Louis, I met by far the hottest stripper I'd ever seen there. I couldn't believe my eyes. She also gave the best high mileage dances. This was on a Friday. She told me it was a rare Friday for her. She usually danced on Sundays and Mondays. Since then, I've made several trips to East St. Louis on Sundays, leaving home in the morning to arrive at her club around 2 PM. That's the only time I've ever gone to a strip club on a Sunday, or gone to a club mainly to see a particular girl.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I have very limited Sunday experience, because most of the clubs around here aren't open Sunday, but I can say it's almost always a small crowd and fewer dancers. The quality of the dancers on Sunday is typical for each of the 3 clubs I visited on Sunday, though, which is good, although I bet that's possibly part of some deal. But I don't know of any club open on Sunday afternoon.
  • GooberMan
    18 years ago
    If I did clubs on a regular basis, I would visit my favorite one every late Sunday afternoon. I have gotten some of my best dances during that time and with the slowness of the club, I do not have to fight any crowds to get what I want.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    It so happens that my favorites all seem to like working Sundays so dancer quality is not an issue for me. I do agree that the total body count of dancers can be lower on Sundays.
  • magicrat
    18 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments guys. According to the listings on here, the clubs I was considering open at 4 and 5 pm. If I end up going, I will give a full report on this thread.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    "Obviously, cubs don't open until later on Sundays because everybody's at church."

Church goers need to go to clubs too! May be right after the sermons and prayers! So, the next stop after church is the strip clubs!!!!!!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Sundays and ordinary slower times I believe are the best time to visit a typically too crowded small club like Platinum Plus in Columbia. I don't like visiting a club too much when it's standing room only and you can't sit down unless you buy a lap dance. It wasn't like that the last time I visited but I remember several times a couple of years ago it was like that. Many clubs are almost dead on Sundays compared to a weekend night. However if you like it slow and lots of dancers work at a normally very busy club, it might be a great time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    It is also nice to get lap dances without a crowd of other customers sitting right next to you.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Yes, Chandler, then they open from noon to six, but then close again so that everyone can get back for the evening service.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I love Sundays. It's slow and the girls that work are usually low key and relaxed. It may be coicidence but I get much better mileage on Sunday nights at the club I go to. Also, the VIP waitresses don't seem in any particular hurry to tell you that your time is up.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Obviously, cubs don't open until later on Sundays because everybody's at church.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    If you're looking for girls who are straight shooters about extra service, Sunday at some of the higher-service clubs in Houston is the time to go. Just like weekday afternoons, if she's there and working, that means you'll get what you pay for and she'll be willing to bargain too.

That may not be what you're looking for, but even so, you should be aware that this dynamic is a possibility among all the other people in the club while you're there. When I'm in Houston and want service, it's off-hours that I seek it. Except at the highest-volume places, girs would make it a no-no during peak hours because there are too many bystanders, and too much easier money to be had.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Most of the clubs don't even open on Sunday till 6 as someone else said although during NFL some do. You get a mix on Sunday, some of the day dancers come in and some of the night, more or less who they can talk into coming in I think. I've found that a Sunday is more like the enviroment of a day shift where you can make more deals and the club is a little laid back. There are exceptions and I've had some great times on Sundays but you might want to check around with some of the vets of the clubs.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    magic... you hit the nail on the head when you said its location dependent. Unless its Tampa, Miami, Vegas, or a club near NFL game, I've found that Sundays are pretty dead, especially afternoons. You might want to check operating hrs, a fair no. of clubs don't open until 6PM or later on Sundays.
  • trojangreg
    18 years ago
    Oasis in Atlanta will be opening earlier (around noon) on Sundays starting in September when football starts. Slow early on Sundays picks up later and is always a lot of fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion