tuscl

Excuses for not giving a stripper your phone number.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, November 3, 2011 5:31 AM
I all my years of strip clubbing I have only given my phone number to 3 dancers. They had gained my trust and I was sure that their interest was more than just the money. I occasionally have strippers ask me for my number so that "we can just talk". Much as I would like that. I am not stupid enough to belive it. But some of them give me great dances, etc and I want to continue seeing them ITC. So what is a sure fire way of saying no without pissing them off. So far I have used "sorry I don't know you well enough" and offered my TUSCL email address instead. Emails are easy to ignore, if you choose. But not all stripper have computers.

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't bother with an excuse. I either give it to them, or say something on the order of "No thanks." On the other hand, since I use Google Voice, I tend to give it out to almost everyone who interests me. If they later turn out to be pests, leeches or other undesireables, I just tag their number as spam, and I never have to worry about it again. They get a "number not connected" message.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Sorry, I'm under FBI surveillance" usually works.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Only a select few (4) have ever gotten my number. I have nothing "special" to use, just my normal cell number. Does vm count? :)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Just give 'em your number and if they turn out to be a problem, block 'em.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    SSSSSH, Clubber. You didn't have to tell everyone that I dance !!!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    :)
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    I have said on occasion, that I live with four other people, and some of them are flat lousy at taking messages and making sure I get them. So I don't use my phone # as a way to have people who are important to me get ahold of me. Instead, I use an e-mail account and will write or call back as soon as I have gotten the message. I can choose to give them a cell phone # with the same reasoning but if I don't want to do that, and since I am an older guy, I can always plead technophobia.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    @Steve229: That is flat out awesome! With your permission, I'm going to use that line.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I must be the opposite of most of you above. First of all I'm single and live alone, so I don't have the same concerns that others have. I get dancers' phone numbers by giving them mine. They usually do call or text me. I have about a 90% success rate. If a dancer asks me for my phone number, I'll give it to her. I don't usually have much to loose. If I don't really care for her, perhaps one or two times of seeing them in the club and not getting dances with them convinces them that they don't need to call me. One time a dancer asked me for my number when I know I didn't want that particular dancer to contact me, I just said, "Oh, enough dancers already have my number." I turned my head and walked away. Maybe I offended her, but in this business/hobby, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't many times. As a part of club-going, you're going to offend some people, some of the time--just like declining a dancer's request that you buy dances from her.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I don't want you fucking calling me
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    If I'm spending enough time with a dancer to have her ask me for my number, I must be enjoying her company so I'll give her my number.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Try wearing a nice blue sport coat, button down shirt, nice pair of cotton/micro fiber dress pants and a good pair of dress socks and shoes. Girls never ask for my phone number so it must work pretty good.
  • muchfun
    13 years ago
    "I occasionally have strippers ask me for my number so that "we can just talk". Much as I would like that. I am not stupid enough to belive it." Do You and what else do you expect in these cases? They pretend to want to just talk while only want Sex or what? If they just want your money they surely will continue taking it without your number.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubgoer- I like your tactics. I have about ten customer numbers that I have kept. Only one uses Google voice. The others are single or they.specifically tell me not to call them unless they text and say its ok. They are married or have s.o.'s. I don't think any dancer that cares about her business wants to step on anyone's toes. I'd never intentionally screw up a personal life of anyone. That might screw me.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oh shit. I just thought of something. What if I give it to her and she writes it on the ladies bath room wall, along with "For a good time call....". LOL.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    On the bright side - it is the ladies room wall Best BR wall writing ever was on the wall of the old Vic in Salida - over the urinals - Scrawled and barely legible: "I fucked your Mother" and underneath it in beautiful script: "Go home Dad, you're drunk."
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat, you can give the strippers my phone number instead of yours. I'm always happy to make another friend.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Google voice is nice but poor support for mms
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    You mean *no* support for MMS, right? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion