tuscl

When watching amateur contests, do you guess at who's the stripper?

I noticed when I watch amateur contests, some girls seem like real amateurs and then others seem like strippers from somewhere else. The girls who fail to take their tops off or act like real amateurs give a good impression of being an amateur.

I also noticed you can hold a dollar up to an amateur and she won't necessarily take it unless you help her even though she is right in front of you. I think the strippers from elsewhere always take the money.

You ever find yourself figuring out who's the stripper and who's a real amateur in a contest?

5 comments

• minnow
    18 years ago
    IMLE, I've found that vast majority of "ameteurs" are really strippers from other clubs. Sorta like asking "how can you tell when a politician is lying" question.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    At PP in Memphis, the Sat-night "amateur" night does attract women who don't look like strippers. Too young, too poorly turned out, and (usually) too goddamned fat. It's a no-brainer if one of them is a "real" stripper rather than an amateur. And it's a laugh, how they all have some mistaken idea that DANCING ability has something to do with being a successfully sexy stripper. They do these Broadway kick turns, and you can tell they got all excited about working up a "routine" before-hand. Shut the FFFF up and sit down! Or take your panties and bra off and GRIND 'em! :P
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't know of any places where amateurs actually show up for amateur night, they're all either strippers from other clubs looking for some extra money or checking out a different club, or they're new girls looking to get into the business.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I've only seen one "contest". Seems only two women showed up for it. One of the bartenders joined those two for the "contest". What was funny was that the two were, without doubt, pros. The bartender was a large breasted overweight older woman. The two were so stuck up it was incredible. Best thing was, the two got ZERO dollars and the bartender got all the tips. She alos got every vote from the crowd. The two got all pissy and left in a huff! VERY funny!
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    In some clubs strippers seem to have highly developed peripheral vision and can see a dollar being pulled out almost behind them - those are definitely pro strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion