tuscl

Mileage system ranting

Friday, October 28, 2011 5:41 PM
A few months back, a regular here posted a rating system for mileages. Some thing like a 1-10 system. what were they again? I cant search through old posts.

18 comments

• mjx01
    13 years ago
    Is this what you are referring to? [view link] For what it's worth... I think that a milage rating would be helpful. I've been to clubs that were high dancer quality, and high value (i.e. low cost), but shit for milage. The only problem is (as others have point out) it that a milage rating also makes it a lot easier to ID places where the laws ain't followed. That is why I'm on the 'let's all move to Toronto' bandwagon.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    The checklist approach in the referenced thread is also an aceptable option IMO.
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    thank you mjx01.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think a mileage ranting system is a great idea. We should rant about mileage.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    How about the standard world wide system of 1) First base 2) Second base 3) Third base 4) Home run or SCORE
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ You would have to rework it for strip clubs, otherwise the standard system breaks down at First base – (using the classic definition of mouth to mouth kissing, especially open mouth ("French") kissing involving the tongue). It's been noted regularly here how dancers who routinely let you round the other bases won't let you on first.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    steve229 Just because you didn't stop at first base doesn't mean you didn't make it to second.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ITC = Inside the park homer. OTC = One over the fence.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I'd say about three quarters of the girls who do OTC will do DFK. If they don't the first time having them over is my last.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "I'd say about three quarters of the girls who do OTC will do DFK." Really? That doesn't match my experience at all? Of course, I don't really seek that out, and the few girls who have actually *tried* to kiss me get my cheek instead. I am really quite positive that I don't want the tongue of a professional cock-sucker in my mouth. As for the original proposition, I'm not convinced a mileage rating for clubs, beyond what is already being expressed with "low", "high", "UHM", etc, is really all that great an idea. Even in clubs and jurisdictions that don't expressly forbid hands on experiences, the girls themselves can vary quite a bit in what they allow. Rating the club on the experience with one or two girls can be be misleading.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Oh how some things change. There are dancers who suck will your dick, let you finger them, do FS, yet won't allow DFK. But flashback to the early 80's. At least in Indianapolis, dances were virtually air dances but for a dollar tip on stage the dancer would stick her tongue down your throat. I miss that deeply.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Kissing maybe if it's below the belt
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I like it when the club mileage is not too far from home.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Motorhead I started going to Indy clubs in 83 and remember the stage tip french kiss days. But I didn't think we had private dances until the late 80s. But then maybe it was just teh one club I went to back then. Also remember the dancer who was dancing on stage, when some guy grabbed her crotch from behind. Grabbed the ashtray from the the bar top on other side of stage in one quick moved turned and hurled it into the wall next to his head/ upper torso. Back then we tipped the dollar into the front of their dancer panty, a couple of weeks later I tipped the same dancer a little to deep and rubbed her clit, until I saw her smile I was in fear for my life. Oh the old days and the stories from that club.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    10 I got fucked 0 I got nothin everthang inbetween oooo let's say a 5 lol !
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    I use this mileage rating in my reviews that Farmerart created. The clubs with the most fun don't get enough credit but it can help show you were most fun is for the least amount of money. [view link]
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    farmerart's formula is cost/milage, so it's a value rating. Personally, I'd like milage to be rated independently of dancer looks and cost.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Jeff, The first titty bar I ever walked into was Bud's Lounge near 30th and Lafayette, a couple of miles from the Speedway. (I don't live there anymore, so I don't know if it's still around or not). The table dances were no where near what we would call a private dance today. There was just a bench against the wall and the dancer stood on a little elevated table and would kind of shake her ass in your face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion