tuscl

Paying for a VIP membership

bang69
North Carolina
hey all,

I'm debateing on if i should pay the money for a vip membership or just get a month fre by writeing a review. So is it woth it or not. Help me out here

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Write a review. I don't know where you live, bang69, but there should be a number of clubs you can visit from time to time. And you help everyone here, by letting us know how the club is.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    If you have monetary concerns the very best thing to do is NOT follow txtittyfan's financial advice. Doing so will cost you so much money you'll never be able to afford a VIP membership here.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    If you can manage 12 reviews per year then you might want to just keep posting reviews, but if club visits are infrequent you might just want to avoid the hassle and pay the cash. Heck, $40 per year is far cheaper than the cost of 12 club visits.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Go VIP and still give us your reviews. It's fun for all
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thought this thread (based on the title) was going to be about paying up for a VIP membership at a strip club. I recently wandered into a club which had such an option. Unbeknownst to me at the time it was just an elevated spot with plush leather couches and chairs with a great view of the stage (not closed off nor any signage restricting entry). If you know my complaints about crappy furniture at strip clubs then you'd know I was happy as a clam at this place ... until I got kicked out of the VIP. But what a show I bore witness to while I was there! 'The heads' were in the VIP that night with loads of alcohol, every stripper coming by to party, and several civilian gals partying too. Would be worth the $200 per year if I lived in town ...
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    You could always write an article as well I believe. I think you may get credit for that as well. I could post reviews on about 4 or 5 different clubs I've visited but haven't bothered to.

I've considered buying an actual vip membership card since it allows free admission and would have a break even time under 2 years for me. I haven't done so because a lot can happen in 2 years and that's just to break even, maybe 1.5 years or less if I visited more often but then I might not enjoy it as much.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I was referring to the vip card at a nearby club.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    In my experience, if you just walk up to the VIP area and act like you belong there, spend some money, and get some lappers, nobody will mess with you. I did this (unbeknownst to me) for almost a year at a Dallas club. My ATF would always find me up there, and the bartender up there knew me. Took almost a year before a bouncer actually asked me for my card. My ATF laughed her ass off when she found out I hadn't actually gotten the membership, but by then everyone knew me so the manager just took care of it.

As far as getting it goes, it depends on the club. Is there a separate lapper area up there that ppl downstairs can't get into? If so, is it more private? Do the girls do the rounds up there before going downstairs? Are there stages up there, or superior views of downstairs, or both? Is the bar upstairs quicker and less hassle?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    You already have 20 reviews. Seems you should have figured this out on your own by now!
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Unless you aren't going to clubs at all right now, I don't see why you aren't writing reviews. I don't see the point of forking over a bunch of money when you don't have to.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    BUY the VIP!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Hey all,

I went ahead & got the life vip. I figured by the time I got done paying all the cover charges at sc's I'd be over the life membership price. So club on All & enjoy the ITC & OTC

Jim
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion