tuscl

Younger girls

pittsphil
Florida
Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:22 AM
What clubs are the best for the younger college type girls (18-22 yr old)? Real tits and good milage. Sometimes I hate the older girls who are jaded after striping for a number of years.

14 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    To the original petitioner, I agree with others: read the reviews. In addition, I'll suggest, that the Hustler line of clubs often has a "niche" set-up when several of their clubs are near one another. For example, the clubs on Bourbon Street in New Orleans include a Deja Vu, a Larry Flynt's Hustler, a Li'l Darlin's, and a Larry Flynt's Barely Legal, in which each has its own style of clubbing and its own style of girls, generally. The Barely Legal club would be the one you're looking for, given your stated preferences. I have similar preferences, by the way, and was very happy with BL's offerings! :)
  • pittsphil
    18 years ago
    Thanks for all the info guys. I will check out the club in Akron. ONe question: Where is Brads?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis. It's the favorite club of several of us here.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree with Chitown that in general the more upscale the club the younger the dancers tend to be, this is an industry where most girls start at the top and work their way down. Although as Chandler points out the really upscale places (which thankfully don't exist in most parts of the country) tend to hire only experienced girls so you don't find real young ones in such places. Brad's does indeed have many young girls. And if you're looking for young girls in western PA, Filly Corral Showbar, which is one of the great undiscovered jems in the country (or at least it used to be, I haven't been there lately) has some fairly young girls. I've always found the college girl thing to be somewhat tricky. The best college strippers I've encountered were mostly part-time students attending their local community college. The exception is Providence, where I've run into a lot of full-time college girls from larger schools, maybe because there are so many colleges in the area. I agree that many towns that are the home of large universities are often poor strip-club towns. It's also been my experience that many college girls prefer to work far from their colleges so that they don't run into anyone they know. So you might be more likely to encounter college girls in a club that's an hour away from the college than in one that's a lot closer.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Chitown: Where that mostly applies is the real dives. They tend to have older dancers, sometimes to a frightening degree. I don't think it necessarily follows that the more upscale you go, the more young dancers you find. Mid-scale clubs like Brad's often have younger girls than the full-blown gentleman's clubs. I think a stronger case can be made that night shifts usually have younger dancers than day shifts.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Things to beware of with some college towns: Repressive municipal governments may either forbid strip clubs for "exploiting women" (eg, Ann Arbor, Madison), or restrict them from being any fun. Also, turnover among college girls can be a frustration. Some don't stay with it long enough to learn how to give good dances, and others come and go unpredictably depending on their class load, need for money, etc.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    A wild assed generalization that will probably get me flamed into eternity...my experience is that the more expensive, "upscale" clubs tend to have younger dancers.
  • SteelerDawg
    18 years ago
    Abbie: I ain't in Stiller Country, but I've been a Stiller fan for more than 30 years. 6 in '06! Yeah, I'd say smaller college towns is a safe bet for the younger naturals. I noticed a few more of that type when I was in Tucson (U of Az is there) compared to Phoenix (even though ASU is in Phx.. the area's too spread thin)
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I can confirm what messaround says about Club 1245. Back in February on a Thursday night, I was impressed by several very cute college-age girls who gave terrific $5 barside dances. You're lucky to have such a fun club so close.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    Pitts... near Akron Club 1245 sometimes has some college girls dancing - seems more in evening than in the afternoon - most of them are fun to joke with and some are very good on the couch in back - have fun.
  • pittsphil
    18 years ago
    I'm actually living near Akron, OH at the moment, unfortunately. Anyway, I'm not limiting myself to any area. I'm looking at all over the nation, foreign countries too. I see all the reviews through my membership, but I'm interested if there is A) a new club with limited reviews B) a club that has these girls, that guys who like big titties wouldn't like and thus it gets bad reviews.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I think you do need to be a bit more specific since TUSCL lists clubs for the entire world. Also I'd suggest you either write a review or buy a membership so you can read the reviews. They are a much better source of information than the discussion board, although we often do discuss such things with a little more specificity here, such as "I'm going to Dallas, any suggestions on a good nude club with mileage?" First step is to narrow it down to a state, then I'm sure there are some posters who can help. Bones, he could also be from Philly, or Pittsburg Kansas for that matter, or his name could be Phil Pitts. Let's not assume (although it would be nice to have another poster from Stiller country).
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Try reading the reviews of clubs in the Pittsburgh area. They are generously supplied by TUSCL for your reading pleasure.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    It has been my experience that those clubs located near a “college town” often have more of the type of dancer you wish. Remember, this isn’t carved in stone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion