tuscl

Egg LAID!

Saturday, October 15, 2011 8:57 PM
Well for those Tiger fans on this Forum, the "Fat Lady has Sung"! The Tigers laid a MASSIVE Egg! I guess I don't have to eat crow because of my prediction that they WOULDN'T recover from a 3 - 1 deficit & advance to the World Series. Good Luck Texas! (I always root for the American League)

13 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    There is no joy in Mudville...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You sure that was an egg, Alucard??? It stunk pretty bad. LOL That was a game to forget last night. Oh well. I wanted my boys to pull it off, but they got stomped on last night. GO TEXAS !!!
  • Polarman
    13 years ago
    Gosh what a prediction that any team wouldn't recover from a 3-1 deficit. The success rate for teams with a 3-1 lead is only about 97%.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I was hoping for another Tigers-Cardinals World Series. Just like 1968 and 2006.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    GO LIONS!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Where are all the people that rail against non strip club threads? oh wait, they only complain about political threads.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    In spite of vm, I was pulling for the Tigers, but only because of Jim Leyland '97 Miguel Cabrera '03. Other than that, I am enjoying that Texas won.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    vm checks the tropical storm updates and sees that Clubber will continue swimming to work for awhile on the flooded roads.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Correct you are! Lots of rain! However, in South Florida, we can always use it. Even the Lions lost this weekend. A sad time in the Motor City.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    True, dat, Clubber. Lake Okechobee is still low. And the Lions had to lose sooner or later. Oh well
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, I can tell you, factually, your football team does not have to lose. I know mine didn't one year, but then yours... The Lions! When you heading south?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Where are all the people that rail against non strip club threads" txtittyfan I'll be happy to NEVER post another Non Strip Club thread & ONLY post about Ideas concerning Stripping & activities inside Clubs...IF we can get RID of all the "News" report threads. (An example being the Shooting Threads) Those threads IMO are just as much about the Outside World as a thread about Baseball or any other non Strip Club Topic.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think you missed the gist of my comment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion