tuscl

Fuglie dances man law - what do you think?

Friday, August 18, 2006 5:03 AM
We all need to unite after reading a recent comment in a discussion - sort of a man law - Fuglies are getting too comon in clubs and the herd needs to be pared (sp?) down. Never buy a lap dance for a fuglie out of pity - if she offers UHM maybe if you really need it and the price is cheap but never buy one out of pity - they should be behind the register at Walmart and we need to help them get there.

19 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I agree, FONDL. I didn't mean to sound like I was advocating in favor of fake boobs, for any woman whose ass happened to be unattractively large. I too would suggest that, if she wants to appeal to most males, it's a wiser choice for her to lose much of the ass rather than gain more of the tit. In general, fake boobs (saline OR silicone) don't appeal to me at all; and the "fake looking" bolt-on version of fake boobs seem even less appealing to me. I remember in my first strip-clubbing days, I found myself attracted to a "sweet" girl who also had fake boobs. Soon I begane to notice my interest in breasts that were something other than bolt-ons, though, and to this day I don't know what happened to my interest in her boobs. Was I merely initially a novice at looking at women, and as my experience grew, I learned how to have a more refined appreciation of natural breasts, in which learning process I naturally developed a distaste for fake-looking or fake-feeling breasts? Was the opportunity to FEEL boobs part of the decision-making process, by which I learned that the visual apperance of fakeness had a likely correlation with an unpleasant tactile experience, and thus again the learning process naturally gave me a distaste for fake-looking breasts? Or was I always someone who preferred real breasts, but this initial dancer appealed to me sufficiently because she had enough positive characteristics in all her other departments to outweigh any negatives in her visual appearance, in particular her character of "sweetness" which allowed her to gently initiate me into the new experiences of strip-clubbing. I'll never know. Her name was Danika. :)
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    The reason that you see fuglies in clubs is because they pay to work there. The club wants its tipout money and doesn't care if the girl is hot or not. It gets filled with fuglies who pay to work there, the club loses customers because of the fuglies, and the club begins its death spiral until new management takes it over or it closes.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I too am fond of proper proportions, which is one of my biggest objections to fake boobs. But a girl with unnaturally large hips isn't going to solve the problem by purchasing unnaturally large boobs, she needs to lose weight and do more exercise.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Five pounds on the right side of chubby ... :) I think "heroin-thin" is unattractive, as well. Then there is the issue of "proportion" between breasts and hips, and so forth. I can find a girl quite attractive even though other guys might not like her at all, IF (and generally only if) her measurements are close to X1-Y-X2, in which the X's are fairly close to one another and the Y is mildly to significantly less than the X. By this theory, to me, the need for breast implants isn't so much motivated by a woman having naturally small breasts, as by her having unnaturally large hips.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In one of Robert B. Parker's early novels, Spenser describes as girl as being "5 pounds on the right side of chubby." I always liked that description, you know exactly what he means. Personally I like them a little thinner than that but girls like that often look pretty sexy.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Yes, by skinny I meant not fat. I like curves as well and the "heroin" thin girls are as much of a turn-off for me as the fat girls....sometimes more so.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Alas, "not fat" is what skinny has come to mean in this country. A normal figure is called slender, fat is called "healthy", and obese is "plus-sized". If you want to say truly skinny, you have to resort to "aneorexic" or "heroin chic".
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    "If enough skinny dancers where available the fat chicks wouldn't get hired." I agree and that's probably always been true. But the difference is that clubs today try to hire as many girls as they can because, as Yoda says, of house fees. I don't think that used to be the case. BTW I assume we're using the term "skinny" here to mean "not fat." I like girls who are slender and who appear fairly fit, but I dislike those who are truly skinny almost as much as those who are fat.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Fat chicks in normal clubs are the norm and always have been-and yes, guys take them home and have sex with them. Fat chicks in strip clubs are another story-they are simply there to fill out the schedule and pay a house fee-income for the club. If enough skinny dancers where available the fat chicks wouldn't get hired.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I was in my new favorite club yesterday waiting for my new favorite lady. I was wathcing the Red Sox get swept by the Yankees on a 52" Plasma screen that happens to be right beside the stage. The girl on stage was a Providence area club stalwart who's not particularly attractive but seems to keep earning a living in spite of that. She got pissed at me when she realized that, even though I was looking in her direction, I was not watching her but watching the game. Ah well, she motioned me to the stage but I refused to get out of my seat at the bar....she probably mumbled a few choice words under her breath but I adopted a "no tips for fuglies" rule a long time ago.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    In my experience, overweight girls have been increasing in percentage among dancers at strip clubs generally across North America. I genuinely believe that this is largely because of several factors: A. the "mainstream-ization" of strip clubs, by which A.1. women other than "the cream of the crop" now find it to be a reasonable propostion that they simply "drop in" a club to dance for some time, and then "drop out" of the stripper life for a while, etc. A.2. less experienced, less wealthy, often YOUNGER males are attending clubs more often, making for an overall less demanding or discerning average clientele B. the more obese general culture of America. You combine all these factors, and you basically get a situation in which a fat girl is considered quite reasonable, for her to be waggling about on stage. Many more of the customers will more likely think of her as "normal" rather than as "way out of line." At least, more nowadays than a decade or two ago. I think this is a continent-wide phenomenon, including Canada and the USA, from Vancouver to Miami. I also think it's sad. This is, of course, only tangential to the original post, which is about the "fuglies" and not just the "fatties." But the two are allied concepts ... :) ...
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Fair Warning: [view link] DG
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I keep wondering how these girls keep working in a strip club when I see noone or almost no one even tip them on stage. I've never seen these people get dances. Most clubs I go to don't have them and are weeded our rather fast if they happen to show up. However one club seems to keep getting them. They clear the stage is all I can say. Pretty sad when I'd rather watch tv in a strip club rather than the girl on stage because she doesn't look very good.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    A Token Fugly is one thing. Amazingly, many have their own VIP clientele (one man's fugly is another's fantasy...I guess). I know one that is my personal messenger to dancers in the dressing room. She always asks me who I'm in the mood for on any given night. The TF also makes the rest of the girls look better. For a buck and a friendly hug, she serves her purpose. A roomful (read: 2 or more) is another matter. I simply boycott the club. Any animosity in a SC is a waste of thought. As always, YMMV. DG
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    If I've spent the evening looking at fuglies, I probably am not even interested in jacking off.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    We had a thread here recently about pity tips which reached a similar conclusion. The same principle applies double to pity dances. As for fuglies offering ultra high mileage, I pity anybody who considers that a temptation.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    FONDL says, "Fatties have always been plentiful in the seedier places, but it seems to me that they've become more common in the fancier places too in the past decade. Many such places used to have strict weight limits, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore." I concur. What is going on in our culture? About the women looking better naked if they're skinnier? That I agree on, too. It sometimes concerns me, in a purely theoretical way, when I note a not-so-hottie leaving the club in her street clothes and mentally catch myself finding her attractive. "Gosh!" I upbraid myself. "Lucky I didn't meet her in a real dance club and pick her up and take her home and then try to fuck her! I might have been making the mistake of thinking she was hot until I got her undressed!" Strange how the mind second-third-fourth guesses itself. Or, at least, MY mind does ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: I know of clubs that purport to have weight limits, but they seem to apply them arbitrarily. They use it as an excuse to fire some girls, meanwhile keeping on other girls who are fatter.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Fatties have always been plentiful in the seedier places, but it seems to me that they've become more common in the fancier places too in the past decade. Many such places used to have strict weight limits, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I remember about 10 years ago spending time in a Key West club with a really hot girl. She said was from a Detroit area club trying Key West for a while. Then she said she'd have to lose 5 pounds before she could work again at her old club. I thought she was perfect. I doubt if any clubs still exist that enforce such strict weight limits. And I've also discovered something else since thinking about this topic - I generally prefer nude girls to be thinner than dressed ones. A slightly chubby girl can look quite nice with the right clothes over a pushup bra. But she doesn't look nice naked, at least not to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion