tuscl

Occupy Strip Clubs!

I think I'm mostly going to sleep through this "day of action", but hope to get up in time to occupy a chair in my favorite clubs tonight. No demonstrations or anything, just help out these otherwise would be recessions victims by buying a few LDs, or maybe arranging some OTC.

Will anyone else join the cause?

11 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Sleep Well! But I won't be joining you by Clubbing tonight.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Not this weekend. Even though I'm really bored right now, I don't have any motivation to got to my regular club after the xATF fallout. Plus, I plan to hit up some new place(s) next week as part of a road trip.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sure, let's stay till closing, leave and go and shoot some one outside. After all, it will be at least 2 am.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    @vincemichaels LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Nice one!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Occupy Pussy
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    gator... I wish.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    OTC how about ITC I mean we are trying to occupy the club right
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I'm occupying my toilet
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    My first night of #OccupyStripClubs was a success. 4 girls, 9 lap dances, and one trip to the VIP. I may be rotating out a couple of CFs and putting a couple of new ones in their place. Redistribute the wealth.

I will continue #OccupyStripClubs until the policy makers of the world stop siding with banks over strippers. No girl should have to endure a global recession manufactured by the elite with the sole aim of producing as many strippers as possible! No end to the occupation until every hot chick is out of the strip clubs and working a real job.
  • dustyshoes
    13 years ago
    I'll be occupieing tonight. Anything to support a noble cause.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion