tuscl

Ambiguous Reviews

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I've been reading TUSCL reviews for a number of years and for some reason, I just haven't learned the ability to "read between the lines" and decipher what a reviewer means.

Case in point.

Recent review of the Flight Club: "Her menu was open, but i didnt indulge on this visit, Left happy and will be back"

This seems to be a contradiction. To me, left happy generally means, well, "left happy". But he says he didn't indulge in extras. So was he happy because the restroom smelled nice, or that the Tigers won, or the bartender told a funny joke? My old, senile mind needs further explanation.

8 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    "left happy". But he says he didn't indulge in extras."

Cum in pants happy would be my guess.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Probably saved a bunch of money by not indulging in extras and realized at as he walked out the door!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    May have gotten a real nice grind or avoided a ROB or for a visit to another Club or just saved most of his $$$ for other things not Stripper related.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    He saved money on his car insurance.
  • mo_youngblood
    13 years ago
    LOL gatorfan ..... must have found a stripper that sells insurance on the side.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm calling GEICO next time I am in Flight Club to find out who their agent is there!!
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I knew a chick that worked for geico and stripped. hmmmm those were some NIIIICE titties sorry drifted off there.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Sigh. This only seems a contradiction if you think there's only one way to enjoy a SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion