tuscl

Can't Do it!

Well for those who are Tiger fans, they lost again & deserved to get beat. When you can't get "CLUTCH" hits, you don't deserve to Win. The only reason they beat NYY was that theb Yankees were unbelievably WORSE at Clutch hitting than Detroit.

OH well...I guess I'll watch the Red Wings win their games the rest of October!

14 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I had my clutch hit last week
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm SURE you did.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^
    LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Not so fast, Alucard. It ain't over till it is over. I watched this game to the end, it was a good one.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Epic battle of two SC city heavy hitters. Go Dallas! (Arlington, close enough)
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i don't think the Detroit Tigers can pull it off & win the next 4 games
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Vince I know that Texas needs 2 more Wins, but the Tigers have demonstrated a distinct LACK of getting clutch hits or of striking the KILLING blow when they are scoring. Their "BIG" hitters are doing NOTHING! Verlander has been ORDINARY or worse, & only Max Scherzer of the starters has pitched consistently well. It is an Everest sized mountain to climb to beat Texas in this series!
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    You're already lucky that half our lineup is cold as ice.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Go Lions!!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    It is about time for the Tiger's to head home for the Winter. Couldn't get a Winning Hit when needed! Dam! I'd love to eat my words, but NO WAY they win 3 in a row.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    They are home. LOL. I admit it doesn't look good at this point, but a few days back when this thread started, they had a chance. We'll see tonight what happens.

GO TIGERS, GO LIONS !!! :)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Did it the HARD way today Vince. But still 2 to go! I'll be more than Happy to dine on some TASTY Crow!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    The Rangers just took a little break tonight. We whoop your ass tomorrow!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Tigers in 2 !! LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion