tuscl

Gatorfan

Monday, October 10, 2011 4:02 PM
Everything you say has me rolling. Seriously. Your comments are fucking ridiculous and obnoxious and every one of them makes me giggle.

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I see his name, I don't *want* to read them, but I can't help it. And with a few exceptions, they're usually, for all their "drive-by" nature, pertinent and funny. But I still cringe when I see them. :)
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Definitely the Henny Youngman of this site.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Personally I believe his comments are not funny most of the time, & sometimes rather crude. But he has his right to express them.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    His nick sums up all you need to know.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    +1. gatorfan is definitely the man!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    *waits for the earth to implode because she and Dougster agreed on something*
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Anyone willing to bet that fetish_dancer builds bleachers next to her windows and gives Gatorfan the entire section. LOL
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    *neither confirms nor denies this*
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    At first, I didn't know what to make of Gatorfan, but as I have been watching his comments for a while, I agree, they are pretty funny for the most part.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    They cut the bottom foot off the VIP rooms' doors at Gator's favorite club awhile back. I guess it was a symbolic end to the previous wild & crazy times had there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion