tuscl

sappiest line you've ever used

LeeH
Georgia
Friday, October 7, 2011 4:17 PM
My ATATF (the one I've mentioned before who retired at the old fart age of 23) had the perfect ass. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. It was the ass by which all other asses are measured. On the ass continuum, she was at the top, then there was a long empty gap, then everyone else. Among her outfits was a pair of lacy black panties. They were (in and of themselves) moderately sexy, but on her, OMG! The first time I saw her dance on stage wearing those -- I shit you not -- I started to mist up a bit. I told her afterward that "I now understand why some people cry when they see great art." Now frankly, I meant that -- but yeah, it was sappy as hell. My other line, which is usually bullshit, but we both know it is and it still makes the dancer smile is "Oh, they're playing music?" when she comments on a song while dancing. So what about you guys? Who's willing to expose his inner PL for a second and tell us your sappiest line (whether genuine or bullshit)?

15 comments

• rrbill
    13 years ago
    Some never fail lines: Do you come here often? What's your sign? What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? I have a great and good friend who is a producer.
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    I like your #2 line lee...I may have to steel that one. How do you feel when a dancer starts singing along with the song during a lap dance....I hate that shit!
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    Once with two dancers on stage, one named lucky the other carmen, I approached to offer a tip. I asked her if she was lucky or carmen. when she said carmen, I said if you're carmen, then I'm lucky. tacky and cheesy, but she liked it. I think it wasnt a good line, but at least original.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    pj, the only times that a dancer sang along with a song were times when I truly meant the "Oh, they're playing music?" line, so I didn't really notice her singing either. ;-)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why are you using lines on lying thieving whores?
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, Dougster has hacked your account
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?". This is a corny old line but I was drunk at the time.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    jack - That goes along with "Do you know what would look good on you?" Me.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Hit 'em with a Cantor like paradox, "If I were to ask you to have sex with me, would your answer be the same as it is to this question?"
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    OK, so that was a bust
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Idk Lee, I think it is a bit hard to relate to your story. You mentioned that you got misty when you saw a hot girl in black lace panties, but that's probably not the reaction that most guys have in the same situation. ;)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Lee does seem to tend toward the SNAG department.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I feel the magic in your caress I feel magic when I touch your dress Silk and satin, leather and lace Black panties with an angel's face"
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Gotta love Steve Miller Band!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    SNAG? Confess I had to look that up. Per the Urban Dictionary: "Sensitive New Age Guy (S.N.A.G). Similar to the Metrosexual, but more timid and sensitive." lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion