Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Golfing PL's

txtittyfan

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Out on the course today one of the golfers in my foursome has a "Heavy Putter". He let me try it and it has a really nice feel to it. It is such a nice club, I am going to get one this weekend.

Have any of you golfers ever used/seen this club before? I had never heard of it before.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

My putter can barely reach the hole!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why don't you do an Internet search. Who knows you might actually find the info you're looking for.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

I probably used this site to find out what tuscler's thought. I think it would be difficult to find their experiences with it any where else.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Most of my experiences have been with a full wood ...

Profile picture for fetish_dancer
fetish_dancer
•

gigglesnort at this entire thread

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Although on the surface this seems like a Dick Johnson post, there really is a new putter out there called the "Heavy Putter". Its design and feel is out of the box compared to normal putters. If any of you guys are golfers, you should check it out, and then head to a SC.

Profile picture for runrdude
runrdude
•

I do often mix a golf trip with a SC visit. It's all about the strokes.

Profile picture for runrdude
runrdude
•

Dang, hit post too soon. It's all about the strokes, having enough balls, and getting up and down. What's par for this hole anyway?

Profile picture for CCRiderm
CCRiderm
•

Since our yahoo bretheren seem more intent on busting your balls than actually helping, I'll kick in here. I haven't used the actual Heavy Putter, but I did use a mallet style that weighed about 330gm for a while. I liked the feel of it but I had trouble gauging distance with it. Short putts (3-4 ft) were especially problematic. I would get one to borrow for a bit and take it to a practice green and try all sorts of shots.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement