tuscl

Golfing PL's

Friday, October 7, 2011 12:58 PM
Out on the course today one of the golfers in my foursome has a "Heavy Putter". He let me try it and it has a really nice feel to it. It is such a nice club, I am going to get one this weekend. Have any of you golfers ever used/seen this club before? I had never heard of it before.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    My putter can barely reach the hole!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Why don't you do an Internet search. Who knows you might actually find the info you're looking for.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I probably used this site to find out what tuscler's thought. I think it would be difficult to find their experiences with it any where else.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Most of my experiences have been with a full wood ... [view link]
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    *gigglesnort at this entire thread*
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Although on the surface this seems like a Dick Johnson post, there really is a new putter out there called the "Heavy Putter". Its design and feel is out of the box compared to normal putters. If any of you guys are golfers, you should check it out, and then head to a SC.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I do often mix a golf trip with a SC visit. It's all about the strokes.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Dang, hit post too soon. It's all about the strokes, having enough balls, and getting up and down. What's par for this hole anyway?
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Since our yahoo bretheren seem more intent on busting your balls than actually helping, I'll kick in here. I haven't used the actual Heavy Putter, but I did use a mallet style that weighed about 330gm for a while. I liked the feel of it but I had trouble gauging distance with it. Short putts (3-4 ft) were especially problematic. I would get one to borrow for a bit and take it to a practice green and try all sorts of shots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion