Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DILEMMA!

10inches

Florida

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

which would you choose for an ATF:

1--dancer with the greatest ass that you have ever seen

or

2--dancer with the perfect set of tits

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Neither would be a major consideration for me. That said, if they were, breasts would be first.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Neither. ATF status is based on a lot more than any physical attributes.

Profile picture for Rlionheart
Rlionheart
•

Shadow - Bingo!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

That's a tough one, 10inches. I would lean toward 2) myself but to each his own.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Which one does swallows?

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

If you have to ask which one you aren't there yet. You will know when one bcomes a favorite.

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

I'd pick the ass. Although both are mostly ornamental. A sexy ass makes me want to fuck. Nice tits make me want to squeeze.

Assuming you have two near identical personalities between two women, with the difference being tits versus ass. I would say it depends on how much your ATF will let you do with either. I have known a few women that won't let their tits/nipples be touched much; let alone titty fucked. I've never had any problems with unlimited ass grabbing.

Now getting Greek/anal is a different story.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Yes, ATF eligibility is based on many criteria besides NICE Tits & Ass.

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

This reminds me of this dancer I saw a week ago. She had quite possibly one of the best bodies I've seen in my life, 5' 6" brunette, about 120, big nice ass and full, firm breasts, half-dollar brown nipples, toned, tan body, muscular thighs, the kind if she kickboxed would leave you blue and limping the next day. Basically, a classic pin-up. I have never had sex with a woman this well built, and possibly could have, I don't know. But, she was a pouty, miserable, litte woman with a bad game and lies I couldn't fall for. And I was drunk and not in the mood for it. I told her it was a shame too, such an incredible body was given to such a pain in the ass!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don't choose an ATF, she chooses me. :)

More seriously, physical attributes weren't at the top of the list for my ATF, nor is it so for the girl who is currently viing for that spot. In fact, in both instances, there are girls with better asses and boobs inthe same club. They don't come close in personality, though.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

I'd pick number 1.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Tits, baby!

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

(You can always buy her some tits, right?)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Wrong! Fake asses are available too.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

3- the stripper who lets me fuck her up her ass every time

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

Boobs. Only because I have nice boobs. Everyone I work with comments on how awesome my boobs are. Is give my boobs a 10. I'd give my butt a 7.

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Answer: Yes. (Oh wait, I have to choose?)

Profile picture for LeeH
LeeH
•

Stiletto25: "I'd give my butt a 7."

Nah, it's too easy.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I have to agree with those that say it is more than just physical appearance. There has to be a personality as well for an ATF.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Boobs definitely. See my profile pics for some of many faves over the years. Most of them--I don't even know what their butts looks like!

Profile picture for JohnBuford
JohnBuford
•

@Stiletto:Hmm.That makes you a 8.5 if my math is right. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement