Florida
which would you choose for an ATF:

1--dancer with the greatest ass that you have ever seen

or

2--dancer with the perfect set of tits

21 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Neither would be a major consideration for me. That said, if they were, breasts would be first.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Neither. ATF status is based on a lot more than any physical attributes.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Shadow - Bingo!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    That's a tough one, 10inches. I would lean toward 2) myself but to each his own.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Which one does swallows?
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    If you have to ask which one you aren't there yet. You will know when one bcomes a favorite.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I'd pick the ass. Although both are mostly ornamental. A sexy ass makes me want to fuck. Nice tits make me want to squeeze.

Assuming you have two near identical personalities between two women, with the difference being tits versus ass. I would say it depends on how much your ATF will let you do with either. I have known a few women that won't let their tits/nipples be touched much; let alone titty fucked. I've never had any problems with unlimited ass grabbing.

Now getting Greek/anal is a different story.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes, ATF eligibility is based on many criteria besides NICE Tits & Ass.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    This reminds me of this dancer I saw a week ago. She had quite possibly one of the best bodies I've seen in my life, 5' 6" brunette, about 120, big nice ass and full, firm breasts, half-dollar brown nipples, toned, tan body, muscular thighs, the kind if she kickboxed would leave you blue and limping the next day. Basically, a classic pin-up. I have never had sex with a woman this well built, and possibly could have, I don't know. But, she was a pouty, miserable, litte woman with a bad game and lies I couldn't fall for. And I was drunk and not in the mood for it. I told her it was a shame too, such an incredible body was given to such a pain in the ass!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't choose an ATF, she chooses me. :)

More seriously, physical attributes weren't at the top of the list for my ATF, nor is it so for the girl who is currently viing for that spot. In fact, in both instances, there are girls with better asses and boobs inthe same club. They don't come close in personality, though.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I'd pick number 1.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Tits, baby!
  • steve229
    13 years ago

(You can always buy her some tits, right?)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Wrong! Fake asses are available too.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    3- the stripper who lets me fuck her up her ass every time
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Boobs. Only because I have nice boobs. Everyone I work with comments on how awesome my boobs are. Is give my boobs a 10. I'd give my butt a 7.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Answer: Yes. (Oh wait, I have to choose?)
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Stiletto25: "I'd give my butt a 7."

Nah, it's too easy.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with those that say it is more than just physical appearance. There has to be a personality as well for an ATF.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Boobs definitely. See my profile pics for some of many faves over the years. Most of them--I don't even know what their butts looks like!
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto:Hmm.That makes you a 8.5 if my math is right. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion