tuscl

How Many Flags Do You Have?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:16 PM
On a another forum devoted to globetrekking/seduction (RooshV, look it up), the members define fucking a woman from another country as getting "a flag". The guys on this particular forum travel abroad, try to figure out the culture of sex and pick up there, and hopefully end up bangng chicks. They use lingo like: "Yeah, I'm catching a flight to Barcelona next week to see if I can get my Spanish flag." The only limitation is that prostitution does not get you a flag. So, who on here has captured the most flags? What countries have you gone to and got laid? I assume most of you at least have a flag from the country you reside in.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Hmmm. I have sex, paid or otherwise, because I like having sex, not because I need to get a "flag". If the only reason these turds are having sex is to brag about it to their friends, they're doing it wrong.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    This is the equivalent of teenage boys bragging in the locker room about banging some chick. Come to think of it, this entire site is, lol.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Attempting to outbrag each other about imaginary international conquests.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Hmmm. I have sex, paid or otherwise, because I like having sex" RIGHT ON gmd! Boys LOVE measuring "Things". LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Why spend the money flying to the various countries when the UN is in NYC? And the girl-to-guy ratio in NYC is very much in favor of the guys. [view link]
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    TUSCL is often guys bragging about having sex with prostitutes and strip(whore)s. Does that make you a turd then?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "TUSCL is often guys bragging about having sex with prostitutes and strip(whore)s. Does that make you a turd then?" More like horny, I think!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    As teens we typically bragged about our FIRST conquest...assuming we achieved our first while still a teen, LOL. I have traveled abroad to Tijuana specifically to have sex, but that probably falls under prostitution.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    fetish_dancer: "This is the equivalent of teenage boys bragging in the locker room about banging some chick. Come to think of it, this entire site is, lol." Don't spoil boys' fun. It's all we've got.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have none
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Oh you said flags
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I actually bump into the guy's books last night while browsing around on my Kindle. He has a book called "Don't Bang Latvia". One of the themes is that, apparently, Latvian women are sick of foreign men trying to win their flags or, otherwise, act as despicable sex tourists so they have perfected the art of out scamming them.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, yeah, same guy doesn't like Danish women either.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Countries visited in my lifetime - perhaps 45-50. 'Flags' collected - 0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion