tuscl

Lions Now 4-0!!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011 1:46 PM
The Lions' Super Bowl express rolls on!!! Come back from 27 to 3 deficit.

21 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Go Bears!!!!!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i like tony romo, and think he's a really good QB that can lead a team a long way, but today he cost the cowboys the game. if he doesn't throw 2 pick 6's, the lions don't win this game because they wouldn't have had enough time to come back.

i was just at applebee's watching the vikings game along with the cowboys vs. lions game, and i STILL can't believe the cowboys lost today
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Romo is hurting the Cowboys right now. But this is good for the city of Detroit.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Party in Detroit tonight !!! LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Are the Detroit clubs doing any promotions? Here in Columbus sirens/dreamgirls is doing a buffet for Sunday and Monday football games
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Super Bowl? LOL! I suggest you put on the Packers game to get a dose of reality.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    And So are MY Packers!!! LOL
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Good grief! Lions fans are of two varieties: 1) The ones who have already started the Super Bowl express shit and 2) The ones who are waiting for the apocalypse. They haven't had anything to cheer about in that city for so long who can blame either of 'em?

On the other hand, perhaps the worst team in the league right now may be the MN Vikings.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Good grief! Lions fans are of two varieties: 1) The ones who have already started the Super Bowl express shit and 2) The ones who are waiting for the apocalypse. They haven't had anything to cheer about in that city for so long who can blame either of 'em?

On the other hand, perhaps the worst team in the league right now may be the MN Vikings.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    oh, that was mrs m00tpoint.
  • chris.s
    13 years ago
    so glad the cowgirls lost, who proclaimed them as americas team anyway?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "so glad the cowgirls lost, who proclaimed them as americas team anyway?"

Mr Jones?
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    The loins are going to be 10-6 and will get beaten un the first round by the falcons. Superbowl will be Packs vs Baltimore
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Fellow Detroiters, let's just go one team and one game at a time. We're not in the World Series or the Super Bowl--yet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, SuperDude. As a fellow Lions fan all my life up here in Michigan, one game at a time. I must say that this year's team is showing the ability to win, something that has eluded the team for much too long of a time. That said, GO LIONS !! LOL
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Detroit Tigers in ALDS, Lions 4-0, vincemichaels has a, gulp, girlfriend...has the earth tilted off its axis?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, perhaps, steve229, and then we have candidate Perry's dad leasing a ranch with a racially derogatory name. Got to love these political campaigns.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    If the Lions can go 4-0, why can't I get that hot new blonde stripper to go out with me?
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    2012 could well be the first super bowl with both teams coming from strong stripclub cities. Detroit Lions vs Houston Texans, anyone ?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Some Detroit dancers have complained that the games are distracting from lappers. Customers come in, buy drinks and watch the games, but don't buy laps until the game is over, usually too late to make big money. If the teams were losers, the games would just be background. Winners attract attention. I told a couple of dancers to wait until the night of the victory parties and parades. It'll all even out.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @minnow - You can add Baltimore (3-1) and Tampa Bay (3-1) to the mix. Your playoff "predictions" are going to be even more relevant this year!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion