tuscl

Determining her limits

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster. After getting out of a 6+ year marriage, I hit up my first SC in as many years last week. The club is known for high mileage and gives bikini dances. While I think I did pretty good in the mileage department, is there a way to quickly determine a dancer's limits in as few dances as possible (without getting tossed from the club)? The tactic I took last week was to slowly move my hands from relatively safe areas such as the arms and legs to more private areas, over the bikini and finally under, figuring my deliberate pace would give the dancer plenty of warning to make any defensive adjustments. While this approach seemed to work well, it wasn't until my 3rd or 4th dances that I got to the good stuff. In these situations, how do you veterans quickly determine the limits of a dancer in as few dances ($$) as possible? Thanks all, I have much to learn.

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ask her.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes I would ask. And then there's money...that works wonders in no time
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I agree with george but will add that limits can change for the better once you build up a trust with a dancer.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Pull your dick out.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You're right to take it slow, but maybe you're going too slow. With a new dancer whose limits are unknown, I grab ahold of the tits on the first song. If she stops me, that's the last song. With each new song, I go a little farther, expecting to have a finger up her pussy or a blow job by the fourth song. How far and how fast you can go depends on the clubs in your area and scruples of the girls.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Pull your cock out and see
  • fillyfan
    13 years ago
    Your approach seemed to work. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    When I'm with a new dancer or new club, I always ask. A polite, discreet way to phrase the question that I have used many times is simply, "What are your rules?" The dancer has always told me. Occasionally, she'll say, "Oh, I have no rules." Then you know just about anything is on the table. Specifically (as you can see from my profile pics), l like to touch dancers' boobs. I've gotten so cool at this: I first compliment them on their breasts, then I ask for permission by saying something like, "You have beautiful boobs. (insert long pause between first and second sentence) May I touch them." I rarely get turned down. Here in Seattle, the clubs are pretty strict(only bikini lap dances here), so maybe the girl isn't comfortable taking her boobs out of her top, but I get to touch, and it can progress from there.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    ask if you can round third. How close to home can you get? Do you like baseball baby lets play how far will you go for a bunch of money. Then flash a grand her way if she looks worth it.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Push the limit with cold cash. Why did you do it? Because you wanted to destroy something beautiful.
    How much would you pay? To see but a remnant of t
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It's like driving on the highway hit the pedal and go.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    Ask her, make her, and offer. If she is fairly liberal in playing with Mr H, then probably anything goes.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I understand the quick and direct route, but I have heard plenty over the years about the grabby guys. Maybe they are the ones that are bitched about when they also are the cheap asses, too. I have never had a dancer respond with those sweet words, "I don't have any limits."
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^I would run from any stripper with no limits. That is a place well traveled you don't want to go. Pushing the limit with money and kindness is the way to go. I want something new with that new handling. That's why I go to a stripper. Because I don't want to buy just lease and turn it back in when done, makes since?
  • OCCruzer
    13 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the good (and humorous) advice. It sounds like I'm on the right track with my current approach and just need to pick up the pace a little bit. I'm hoping to make another visit this week or next and will report back my findings. One thing I definitely learned is how addicting this hobby can be.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    The dancer with no limits can be fun, but none of them have ever become true favorites. It's like going out with the school slut – good for a one night stand or two, but I'd rather date (and corrupt) the “good girl.”

The dancers that have become my favorites were those whose mileage built up slowly as we got to know and become more comfortable with each other. Part of the attraction is the sense that, due to my dual investment of time and money, I'm getting something other guys are not.

Of course, I could be deluding myself, and I'm just being skillfully played, lol.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    BigBillPayed - I would run from any stripper with no limits. That is a place well traveled you don't want to go.

Ignorance is bliss.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    steve, too. It's true, you fellas are their only ones.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ I have been the only 1. It's cool when you know it. The way you can tell is reluctance to do what she does. Plus she had only started working there about a week. I pull straight 10's buddy. The girl you don't think does extra's will with me.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I have been with some trash but I like high quality and know when I find it. I also been with the 10's that are high dollar ho's and each one's different and the price goes up with quality. Yet the new girls have no concept what men will pay and for a large sum can fall prey to getting tricked to push the limit. It's a fun game
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    So you turned her into a prostitute; now she knows what she can get and can start working others.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Ask, then how much trust there is. $$$ really HELPS too. LOL
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Asking is good, but actions speak louder than words. If she isn't rubbing your dick through your pants by the end of the first song, she probably isn't going to be doing that three songs later either.

Good dancers guide your hand to the places they are comfortable with you touching. They want money, and they don't want to waste time getting it from more dances and bigger tips.

Know the club. If dances are done in an area where everybody can see what you are doing, you won't be doing as much. Good clubs offer some degree of privacy with interrupted sight lines.

If management isn't watching and there's no other dancers around then the sky might be the limit with some dancers. Dancers who are prostitutes in disguise are pretty ingenious about disguising what they are doing in any situation.

Some dancers and some clubs are better for watching than touching
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion