tuscl

Newbie here

Friday, September 23, 2011 11:35 PM
So I just recently started going to SC's and I must say I like the atmosphere. I've been to 3 clubs so far. The covers were as follows, 25 all nude with VIP for another 20, 20 with VIP. Didn't go in; left after about 20 min nothing interesting at all. Thinking of giving it another chance but not sure. And 15 with vip being 20. At the two clubs I actually got dances at, both were pretty liberal. I guess I was easy to spot as a first timer cause the girls were passive aggressive. Basically guided me through what I can and can't do. Now I was wondering if this was a good thing or bad thing. I intend to go back to these clubs and maybe try a new one here in the coming weeks. But is there anything specific I should look out for, or stay away from as far as etiquette goes?

9 comments

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Read some reviews of clubs in the area and go to whatever club does the most for your money.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Watch out for girls who might try to rip you off by charging you for dances you didn't get or by charging you more for dances than the actual cost.
  • fillyfan
    13 years ago
    Don't take ypour girlfriend and definitely don't take your wife. It goes without saying you should 't take them both at the same time.
  • oglethorpe
    13 years ago
    find out the dancers limits asap while you get a dance. that way you can bounce after one song if it's not going to be worth your money, so go ahead and ask. for me getting numbers from strippers is a hoooooorrrible idea, unless you're rich and/or have excellent game I would not recommend exchanging digits. as others have said, read reviews! they were so helpful to me. I've only been going on and off for about 10 months and even then I've only been to 4 clubs a few times, the reviews helped a lot. I don't really know what happens in VIP rooms... I've been 3 times and I think I've been ripped off every time. I wouldn't really know though since I don't have anyone to compare notes with. I like this topic I'm going to keep an eye on it :)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It sounds like you have a story to tell! Ok what happened whith these strippers you gave your number to??
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Let us know how many you fucked. A newbie should be able to fuck at least 1 the first time.
  • Bemelove
    13 years ago
    Try and get at least two girls to give you the run down on dances. An example: The last time I went to a local club one girl offered me two dances for x amount, and said that she could get me a third free because she is friends with the manager. I politely declined wanting to wait. However the next two girls to ask if I wanted a dance said that it was 3 dance for X amount. Needless to say I didn't go with the girl giving me a favor. I've also had this at other clubs.
  • markitzero
    13 years ago
    OK in the hopes that I can glean some knowledge from more experienced individuals, I'm gonna be straight forward. I don't have the money to be bouncing form club to club. It honestly takes a little bit of planning before I go into one. Having said that, would it be wiser to try all the clubs in your area before becoming a frequent at one. Done at ones own financial pace of course; or just to stick to the one you found that you like. Which I have done. I like the setup and though I have only been there twice I was never disappointed.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nothing is going to substitute for actually going to the clubs and evaluating them for yourself. Even if you have limited funds, a couple drinks while you watch the stage, check out the girls and, discretely of course, check out what happens in lap dances should at least give you a basis for comparison. And often, you'll know sooner than that if you even want to bother looking further. You've written a review, so you have access to the reviews of other clubs in your area for a time. Read them, and make a best guess as to which will provide you with the most value (for *your* definition of "value"), based on both the reviews and your own observations. Be careful that you don't judge too prematurely; there is one local club that was completely unimpressive for me, based on a couple of visits. Until it was *very* impressive indeed because I chose a slightly different time of day. If your funds are *severely* limited, that may take some time, but it should be worth it in the long run. It may be more pleasant if you use your current favorite as a "base" and go there before or after your "scouting" forays. It *is* going to take a bit of time and money, though, if your tastes and those of the reviewers don't align precisely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion