tuscl

Why does one need to be a V.I.P. member to flag a review?

now_starring
North Carolina
Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:06 PM
If I see a "review" that is not a review then it being flagged means it can be removed without other people wasting their time reading it.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You have to be a VIP member to read the whole review. So how could you flag what you have not read?
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Being a member is not time-consuming or difficult so I really don't know why this would be an issue.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The OP *has* several reviews, so one wouldn't think it onerous to do another one. As for a reason, is it so unreasonable to ask that the privilege of criticism be preceded by contribution?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    become a vip member its only about $70 bucks. butits credit card payment & is billed only once. Or write a revies of a sc evrymonth & get a free vip member ship for a month
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    How many VIP members can dance on the head of a pin?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The same number it takes to screw in a light bulb.
  • now_starring
    13 years ago
    @Shadowcat: You can actually read one full review per 24 hours as non-VIP. @George:I have contributed, and the reason I ask is not for selfish reasons, but that the review I was going to flag was not a review. A former employee felt they were slandered, and posted a rebuttal to that. I understand the need to defend yourself, but it could have been done here, and not in the club review section. PS:I should be out again in a few weeks. Once I am on VIP status again I will flag the reveiw in question. I was mostly just curious. Happy clubbing fellas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion