tuscl

An Opinion, Mine

"Oh. I'm sorry. A lot of clubbers are going to miss her. :.("

"Doesn't your mom live in Ohio? She may be one dancer, but she can service a whole 71 rest stop for hours! If you're looking for FS or AS, I only suggest you get in early so there's some semblance of tightness. Otherwise, BJs she can do all night long!!"

You certainly are quite indiscriminate & inflammatory in your remarks on this Forum Doc_Holliday. Your purpose certainly can't be to be reasonable or to express goodwill in any manner. You're entitled to your opinions though. As am I. And I support your RIGHT to express them. My opinion is that I'd like to see you take your vitriolic ideas & words & go somewhere else. Perhaps other members share this opinion. If so, I'd appreciate hearing from them.

I'm repeating this post from another discussion - Dougster's "Survey Time: What's your Current Favorite Club?" I think it needs to be seen. Or am I completely out in Left Field? IMHO I'm NOT "out in Left Field"

THX for your attention Ladies & Gentlemen.

20 comments

• mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Doc is a horses ass for saying that. Figures he would spew his crap on a Dougster discussion. These guys type shit they would never say in public to someone.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Yes it is SO easy to hide behind the Internet. He might get a somewhat different reaction if these words of his were spoken to a person's face.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, he could always meet us up at PH in Detroit some night. He can park on the side street as I always do. :)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    as much as doug may have insulted and pissed some guys off here, he directed his comments towards them, not their family.

punk holiday has gone way past anything doug or anyone else here ever did and i believe he should be booted and banned from tuscl.

anyone agree with me?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I won't shed any tears if he gets booted.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I do! Get him out of here. Fuck that pussy hiding behind his computer! We can't get a hard on for our OTCs this weekend with him talking about our mothers being spinners!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Isn't it easier to just ignore him? Isn't that the action suggested whenever Dougster starts up? Why is this obviously trollish behaviour any different?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oh wait... you're talking about me. :(
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I agree, I never called Doug names but Doc is an ass!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Isn't it easier to just ignore him?"

I've said my piece & WILL ignore his vitriolic words from this point onward!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I think Doc is on drugs and reverted back to a 12 year old punk. So much for him being relevant here.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    In all seriousness, I picked on troop because I know he posts ridiculous shit and could probably take it (turns out he can't. I was wrong, he's a whiny little bitch). When you asked who I directed my statement at, I shouldn't have said anything. I couldn't see how my post could possibly be directed at you, but you said your mother was dead so it was an easy joke to make. Turns out, I deeply upset you. My wrong.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    There are trolls of various skill levels that pop in here and other place on the internet from time to time. The more skillful ones can actually be entertaining and I say keep them. I'm not convinced that Doc is going to meet that bar, but time will tell.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    @vince I'll take ya'll up on that Detroit meetup, before the years out. Shit, I'll even park on the street. I've survived West Baltimore and Cd Juarez. Detroit, ain't shit!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Well by next summer. I need to look at my schedule before I open my mouth.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    In all seriousness, I picked on troop because I know he posts ridiculous shit and could probably take it (turns out he can't. I was wrong, he's a whiny little bitch).

^^
    don't compare what you said to anything i ever said here punk! you went way over the line and i hope that someday i can meet you and we'd find out which little bitch does the whining!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Screw you guys. I'm going home*!

*and by home, I mean a strip club.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    hey Doc, you really think "you're mother is a whore" a joke? HAHAHA, what a tool you are.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Gotta love the "ignore" option.This is a forum for give/take and differences are why they make vanilla and chocolate,but personal attacks have no business here.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Gotta love the "ignore" option"

I've used it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion