tuscl

Be sure to go to church before you go to the strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I always knew those preachers were perverts !!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    HAHA! bring me that ass! :D
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I thought church was the strip club?
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I saw a youtube video about someone who was aghast that steeples represented a phallic symbol in her mind after she read about that. Then she saw where churches everywhere were displaying phallic symbols all over town and in the name of religion too. I just thought, she needs to get some. Maybe some more enlightment or something else. Does she really think everyone else cares about some ancient phallic symbolism? There's a fool in every town I believe.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    So far I haven't noticed any strippers in church but I have met several who said they go to church. I go to church and then the strip club. You might say I need something to help me relax after going through that torture session. There's a lot of sick people in church. They also like it hot as hell. Well one old priest and a few old people. I remember one priest kept it cool. He noticed I almost never wore a jacket to church. If they kept the temp in the 50's I might keep it on if it was cooler than that outside, hotter than the 50's and it gets too hot for a jacket. The current old priest in the church I visit likes the temp in the 80's I believe. I think something is wrong with him.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I girl in a skirt sat in front of me in church last time. It wasn't as much torture as it usually was. Now if she had just worn a shorter skirt, it might have even been entertaining. I was wondering if I saw her in a strip club somewhere. She had a tattoo on her neck.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Half of those signs weren't sexual. You would only think them sexual if you laugh at a Herman Melville classic title. With that said, some Houston strippers do attend church, maybe not regularly, but often enough to not stand out. As a church frequenter, the people that get me are the ones who only attend for Easter and Christmas. Of course, our most crowded day ever was the Sunday after 9/11.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Half of those signs weren't sexual. You would only think them sexual if you laugh at a Herman Melville classic title. With that said, some Houston strippers do attend church, maybe not regularly, but often enough to not stand out. As a church frequenter, the people that get me are the ones who only attend for Easter and Christmas. Of course, our most crowded day ever was the Sunday after 9/11.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I love religious humour : ) that was funny as hell !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I. Believe in the gospels christ said unto the people "come unto me." If we take a closer look at the greek a better and probly looser translation would say "come on me" : ))
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ok everybody open your bibles to hosea chapter 1 starting in verse 2 "and the lord said unto hosea go, take unto thee a wife of whoredom" now the peronal application of this passage is great and is something I live by daily : ) so ya I believe god is trying to tell us something in this sacred verse !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion