tuscl

Enough about economics and politics. Lets talk about food. Strip club food.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Fried Lobster and a Lap Dance: Miami's Best Strip Club Food

Pop quiz: what are strip clubs good for, other than watching hard-working girls dance for their college tuition? In Miami, they're also a hidden spot to find some good eats.

No lukewarm, all-you-can-eat buffets here; just good, honest cuisine served with a smile and a lap dance. Okay, so they won't be winning any awards for their food anytime soon, but at least you've got a good reason to check out your local "gentleman's club." Like you needed another excuse to hit a strip club, right?

3. Fried Lobster at Tootsie's Cabaret

Rumor has it that Tootsie's used to have a great lobster roll (Tootsie Roll anyone?), but times have changed and the economy has strengthened a bit, so it was apparently time for an upgrade. If you're sitting in the Champagne Room and get a hankering for some expensive crustacean, order up a Fried Lobster ($17) for the full VIP experience. Hey, we'd rather get lobster at a strip club than crabs.

​2. The Take-out Window at Goldrush

This is a strip club that never sleeps; open 24 hours Wednesday thru Monday morning, Goldrush offers breakfast, lunch and dinner because hey, anytime is a good time to hit a strip club. The best meal here, however, is served outside via Goldrush's take-out window, where you can grab a burger and fries without even going inside. Conveniently located across the street from Club Space, this is you're go-to spot when you stumble out of Space mid-trip. A classy evening indeed.

​1. Barbecue from Skebo's Kitchen at Club Lexx

Skebo's isn't so much a kitchen as a tent in the parking lot of a strip club, but what they lack in semantics they make up for in juicy Georgia-style barbecue. While his wife runs the kitchen inside, Johnny "Sugar Ray Jay" Floyd mans the grill outside, slinging a juicy chicken sandwich with honey mustard barbecue sauce ($10 with two sides) and sloppy ribs to hungry strippers (sorry, dancers) and locals. Try this line: "Honey, I wasn't at the strip club, I was getting us dinner." You're welcome.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I had wings once at Rick's in Buffalo. Other than that, I don't recall much in the way of food at clubs.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have had exquisite sushi at Club Pro. Clam was the primary ingredient of the sushi - very fresh and sweet.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Columbia PP does have a decent buffet to enjoy while watching the babes.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    The Hamburger & Chicken sandwiches at The Penthouse Club are Huge & taste great!
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    sc- A lot of stripclubs offer food service of some sort ITC, and many others offer a grill service just outside, or a nearby pizza delivery. Two clubs that I've visited in recent years that stand out as being a cut above average ( good food without laying out too much $$)

1) Bare Ellegance- LAX. Besides boilerplate regular menu, free lunch buffet Friday ~ 12p-2p (1 trip- 2 meats, some veggies, sliced boiled taters, rice, rolls, veggie and fruit tray, sometimes pie or cake)

2) Mens Club- Dallas- They have honest to goodness chef on staff, with some afternoons discounted prime rib, and some Friday evenings, a pool side buffet with good stuff varying from bbq chicken or ribs, cajun jumbo shrimp, tater and vegggie tray, etc).
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sushi and clam! i'm with art, that's the only eating i want to do in a stripclub.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I sometimes eat (food) at the Penthouse and the Flight Club in Detroit. Generally, the burgers and sandwiches are good and fair priced. I've occasionally bought more expensive entrees when a dancer wanted something to eat, and while good, the cost was a little high.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    to be honest ive never ate food at a strip club.. i havent found the cobination of eating a steak with ass in my face a desirable combo
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I dont eat where I fuck
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    No thanks. But, I will checkout the takeout offered at goldrush!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Tacos at Houston Dolls, steaks at St. James and Splendor cabaret. If it wasn't for naked beautiful women promising things, I'd eat there all the time. The food is so good that the clubs should offer a dancer free dining room so that you can eat in peace.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Mens Club in Charlotte has a high-end restaurant on premises. I never stay there much beyond my meal, but it is a nice place to see attractive ladies while eating a good steak. This is my starter stop before I go on to what passes for better clubs in Charlotte.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Pink Pony South in Atlanta(Forest Park) had a sushi bar over the main stage. Since the new ordinance they are now a Bikini Bar and are no longer advertising a sushi bar but there web site shows:

16 OZ T-Bone for $3.99
    12 Oz New York Strip $4.99
    8 OZ Fillet Mignon $6.99

Side orders of potates, etc $1.00

Why go to McDonalds?

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A $7 half pound fillet? Is that mutton, or dog?
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I'm with Farmerart, when I'm at the club the only thing i'm interested in is sushi ;)
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I've heard that in some clubs the dancers eat a lot of wieners.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion