tuscl

LE RAID ON CLUB

10inches
Florida
anyone ever been in SC when LE raided it? had friend told me that he was at SC in Dallas last week when local LE tossed the club looking for drugs. says that they kept all customers hostage until they finished searching the place (included using drug dog) took them about 2 hours, so they all had to just sit there and wait. seems like this would not be legal as they are holding you without any charges.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It seems like I have told this story about 6 times on here. I guess one more won't hurt.

It was about 10 years ago at the now closed Memphis Platinum Plus. I was sitting, talking to a dancer on the main floor. I did not know that it was a raid until the DJ announced that the lap dance room was closed UFN and that drinks were now buy 1 get one free until it reopened.

4 of them came in dressed as bikers. They made a sweep on the main floor and then headed to the lap dance room. There was a long curtain covering the entrance to the room and they pulled it closed. There were about 50 dancers and customers back there at the time. They all got citations. I have heard that the fines were $50. Also heard $100. The room was closed for about 85 minutes. A lot of customers left, figuring that, that was it for the night. I stayed because I was from out of town and really had no place better to be.

30 minutes after they left I got my first ever BBBJ ITC!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I've been in two. Not very fun.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll bet LE has some legal reason for keeping patrons in the Club until they're finished Raiding the place.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Never been in one, but I was driving up to one when I saw they were doing one once. Glad I was just a little bit slow getting there that day and went to the other club in town.
  • leatherlover4
    13 years ago
    happened to me once, after they left, i got a stiletto between my legs from the dancer i had been chatting with while they were there followed up by a hj through the pants
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    One can be detained while an investigation is going on. When they find something to employ the sheriff/jail guards, then it is an arrest. It is not a good idea to leave while being detained. Then it is hindrance of an investigation amongst other things they can tack on you. I mean, it is the government you know, not like you are free in the US.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    if you're caught in the act remember to hide your cock in her mouth
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I guess I have been lucky. Raids have happened to some of the clubs I visit either a day or two before I arrive or a day or two after I leave.

As Deogol said, it is my understanding you can be detained legally for a short time for any reason the police decide to come up with. No, we do not live in a totally free country. But our legal system is probably the best in the world.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I don't know about best in the world. We got the most people in prison per capita. They write little kids tickets for having lemonade stands. Maybe in the past, but things have changed a bit.

I was watching a commercial for Straw Dogs and thinking, in some states those people would be hero's of the town. In other states (or cities), they would be mass murderers for life imprisonment.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    I was at a raid at the Flight club outside Detroit in 2005. They had all the dancers, 20 or 30 of them, standing on the stage for at least 20 minutes. One of the customers went up to the policeman near the door and told him he needed to be someplace and was slammed against the bar. At the end they had 6 or so young women daisy chained together with hand cuffs being led out the door. Not sure if they were dancers.
    In Detroit they're not as dramatic. Every 6 months or so a bar is inspected by the Liquor Control Commission and several people that are either dancers, customers, or staff get tickets and end up paying $300 in fines unless the tickets are thrown out. These tickets are usually handed out in the VIP, but they they also check all the dancers for dance cards in Detroit. Might be able to cover up a ticket from your SO or others, but the names in Detroit are public record if you know where to look.
  • zef8mich
    13 years ago
    I should mention that someone said the raid at the Flight Club was by a Wayne County sheriff who was later became sheriff of Detroit. He was fired in Detroit after his part in the filming of a realty TV series that was never shown on TV that the mayor thought was inappropriate. Sounds like a publicity seeker. So the raid may have been a one time occurence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion