tuscl

Use cash only

bang69
North Carolina
when going to a sc. the best thing to do is this.

1. leave the credit card,at/debit card at home

2. use cash only.

That way when the cash runs out you walk out. But have cab fare or gass money hiden on you in case you need it to get home

16 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    If you have enough discipline that you won't start using the credit card or debit card, then you might as well just keep it with you, unless you're going to sketchy place that you're worried about pick-pocketing or something...
  • canny
    13 years ago
    When you start drinking too much that discipline goes out the window
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    The best thing to do is have a decent income so you can fucking afford to have some fun. Otherwise you'll just end up in Payer11's position where, due to his extremely limited income, all he can afford is $60 whores.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I prefer to go to clubs I can trust not to be robbed. I've also left my wallet on the table/couch twice and both times the girls ran up to me and gave me the wallet back with the money I had in it! ...give or take $20, which Hell if they took that, I'd say that's a fare finder's fee! But yeah, I only spend cash, with the exception of The Clubhouse which allows you to put cash on your bill w/o an ATM fee which is very cool. Even then I only went over budget by $100 once or twice.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    bang69,

That wouldn't work! Were the money hidden, how would you find it to use?
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Cash is the smartest idea. Income really doesn't matter because there are stories of court cases for thousands and sometimes hundreds of thousands in credit card charges. I think the individual needs to know how much discipline he has. I honestly have almost zero.

Speaking of honesty in the club, I received a text from a dancer that returned to a club we both hadn't been to in about six months. When I walked in, the VIP host ran up to me and pulled out my watch that I had left in the back room. She said it had fallen behind the couch. Very impressed.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I get to the club, walk across the street, get the cash out of the bank ATM, and leave the wallet in the car. While I don't have a George Constanza wallet, I've always hated sitting on it, so I leave it in the car for comfort.
  • Longball300
    13 years ago
    Opening a tab for drinks and food is convenient though as long as it a small group of guys you can trust or just yourself. Make sure you know the waitresses name and how long she will be on shift. I like the clubs like the Masters in Myrtle Beach where the waitress puts her name card on the table to 1) Hold the table while your off getting off and 2) That way you know exactly who has your tab.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yes cash is the best way to go
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I haven't used a CC in a Club since the Mid 1990s. All cash since then. I DON'T Drink Booze & rarely eat. I bring the cash I intend to spend.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Cash only is the best option (no paper trail back to you). I tried taking cards out of my wallet awhile back, but it's hard to keep everything organized and remembering to put the cards back in. Having a second wallet dedicated to clubing is a good solution.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Cash only is a good policy. But when I go to my regular club, I put all the drinks and food for myself and the dancers on my credit card. I'm confident that this club won't rip me off (at least they haven't for the past 3 years). Then I use all the cash I have on the dancers.

I have a policy against taking cash advances in the club because of the excessive fee. I did violate this policy once, but it was for a good cause--getting a blow job.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't even have an ATM card. My credit card has a zero balance. I finally did get a debit card last week but have not used it yet. I always have enough cash at home for an unplanned strip club visit. For a road trip, I stock up on cash before I leave and just use the credit card for gas and hotels. I did plan well for retirement.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @Doc : "give or take $20"

Give OR take? You mean some dancers ADD money to your wallet? WOW, I wanna go to that club! ;-)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    LOL I mean my accounting isn't that accurate on how many dances, drinks, tips I bought.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I usually write the stripper a check
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion