tuscl

Lust at McDonalds.

Hell, I'm sitting at Micky D's this morning and this stacked young brunette strolls in. I try not to be too obvious staring at her tits, but I am so tempted to ask what club she works at. Do you guys feel inclined to hit a club after seeing a fine young thing like this one? I do.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    vince - Since when have you needed an excuse?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Did you ask her if she wanted to see your Big Mac?

GROAN!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    I always have a kind of reverse problem. When I hit the clubs or spend some time in TJ and then move back into the general population I have an impluse to think I can approach a civie the same as a dancer or bar girl in TJ. I have this reacurring nightmare where I am explaining to a judge "yes I did grope her breasts but I did tip her a dollars".
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    wwpmi I had that nightmare too lol
  • overnights
    13 years ago
    Hmmm...I'm craving a breakfast burrito right now :).
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I get an urge to go see my ATF!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yes, but now it is the MILFs at my kids' school. Maybe I should join the PTA.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    PTA? - Prick Teasers Association. :)
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I'm with wwpmi. I find myself folding bills lengthwise and wanting to tuck the carhops at Sonic.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    when i see a hot civillian chick i sometimes have to stop myself from going into strip club mode.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I'm laughing too hard at the title to do much more than write this, Vince.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, that's fine, fetish_dancer, I don't mind, and shadowcat, no I don't need an excuse, but had you been with me this morning at McDonalds up here in beautiful, Roseville, Michigan. You may have felt a similar urge. LOL
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

I bet is was not a brunette, rather, a red head and you just saw Ronald McDonald, but were in a famished state and seeing things!
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    More toward Vince's original point...It is kind of funny to guess the liklihood that a girl is a dancer.

Where I live (in the middle of nowhere in Missouri) there's a small town with a big military fort near the interstate. This town also has two clubs right near the interstate which get a lot of business from horny soldiers. There's a truck stop in between them with a Subway restaurant. If you go in that Subway early in the evening or late at night after the clubs close, you're sure to see some hot young women buying sandwiches before or after work.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    @looneylarry: I have the exact same issue. Especially the cute divorcees / single moms that are trying to get their groove back.

@VM: it takes me a few weeks to not look directly at civilian girls and reach for my cash after visiting SCs.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    @HonestT--some of these single moms that had a kid when they were 18 ten years ago are HOT. Can they see the desperation in my voice when I try to set up play dates?

@Digitech--did any of those Subway stops work out? Are you talking about the Warrensburg clubs? I heard that the MO law change kicked the hell out of them.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    If you see an attractive girl alone at Wal-Mart in make up and fake lashes at 3AM, she's prob a dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion