tuscl

Golden Showers

A month or so ago, I was with a dancer at a 'no background checks' kind of club, that gets fairly rowdy at times. I was with a dancer for a nearly an hour, had gotten one fairly hot dance from her half way through, then I excused myself, 'If you excuse me, I need to go to the men's room.' Her eyes lit up and she said, 'Mmmm... Maybe I should join you. You can give me a golden shower!' I laughed, turned around, grabbed her and asked, 'Oh yeah, how much will that cost me?' She said, "$50" I declined and said 'I'll stick with the lap dances.' pissed, came back said goodbye to the dancer and my friends, then went home. Up until she gave me a price and called my bluff I thought we had been joking.

A couple of weeks later, back at the same club, it was surprisingly dead. No one was in the bathroom, so I asked the attendent if any girls come back there, he says he gets paid to be quiet. Same response from a couple other NBC clubs, 'what happens in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom, my man!'

So, have any of you gave or received a golden shower in the club? What about plain ol' boring sex in the bathroom?

35 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Fuck no - what's the point? Why would anyone pay to piss on a dancer, or worse, to be pissed on by a dancer? If I take her someplace private and my dick is out then the last thing I am thinking about is taking a piss.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    No. No.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    rick pretty much summed it up.
  • bear2k
    13 years ago
    I admit I'm pretty new here. What's a "no background check" club?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I got this from a dancer that I know well enough to believe. She did a Champagne Room gig with a customer that paid her $500 to piss in a cup so that he could drink it. She said that she would do that all day long for $500. So would I. LOL.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    @bear2k - clubs that do not run background/criminal checks on their dancers. The girls I run with know of and will not work at these places.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't pay to do it, but I'd love to get back at a few ROBs by turning their faces into salt licks.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    +1 on rick's comment. Neither side of that does anything for me; I sure as hell ain't gonna pay for it.
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    so how do you find "no background check" clubs. I'm sure I have been in a few but never clasified them as such.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    @wwpmi - ask the GM, or go to the local police dept and ask to speak to a sergeant then ask which clubs he's on thier payroll. You might have to pay each.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    No, that's a good question from wwpmi. I think I may have been in a few, given some of the shit dancers told me about their private lives. But it would be good to know, if you gravitate to that kind of thing.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Shit. I doubt that many clubs ever do checks on the dancers. Maybe employees that handle the clubs money but that is about all.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I have met a customer that likes golden showers. I prefer not to do it.

I dropped him after he asked me to go a little farther and..well...you dont want to know.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I want to know! I want the lurid details!! Is there anything sexual about it? I assumed it was all a psychological thing, like denigrating yourself or someone else, like S&M without the pain.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    No no no no. I'm serious. Take a golden shower one step farther.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    SCAT?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The scatological has no sexual appeal to me; and, stiletto, I am pretty sure I know where that guy wanted to go!

It is just coming lunch time here in camp, you know.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Yes, you guys got it. It honestly makes me want to throw up so.....
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Makes me wanna change my user name. LOL.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    That shit is nasty.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Lol. It's gross. I sanitized my whole body after dancing on that one. I should have burned my outfit.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I changed my mind. I don't need the details anymore.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Whatever you do, do *not* google for "two girls one cup". It ain't chocolate ice cream in there...
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    LOL or goatse
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    sc- $500 for a urine sample?? Maybe it does pay to "study" to pass the urine test............
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    This thread makes me feel much less perverted.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    minnow - and how many have we both done for FREE?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    40oz of malt liquor make me wanna tell you something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhn…
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Whatever, ah, floats your boat, Doc, but not my cup of, er, tea, lol.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    WTF?! No words gmd...no words.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I *told* you not to look! Don't blame me.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

What makes we curious is how you even knew about that?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Believe it or not, my *daughter* told me. One of her friends pranked her with it.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd,

If I were your daughter, I would dis-own that "friend"!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What next Brown Mud baths?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion