tuscl

Titty Sucking Technique

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Let's say a dancer or other female offers her tits to your mouth. What type of licking or sucking action do you perform? Is there any way to get a woman aroused through her nipples?

25 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    I have a dual technique. 1st is to try to suck as much of breast into my mouth as I can. Part two is to concentrate on the nipples with suction & licking. Getting a Dancer aroused via her nipples depends on how sensitive they are.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I've found the fake boob girls usually have completely non-responsive nipples. So I can do it, but what's the use? Strippers are always complaining about guys that grab onto their boobs like they have vise-grips for hands. So I go the other direction, soft kneading and gentle touches. You can tell in about 20 seconds whether she likes the sensations or not. If she is getting aroused and her nipples are hardening, you might get lucky and add the kitty into play. Lots of suction and swirling tongue, but the move where you put as much of the tit into your mouth as you can runs the risk of teeth scraping. Be aware of any unwanted biting or scraping on the nipples (they may already be tender from overuse or abrasions) and even be careful about razor stubble. Sometimes you can get the trifecta: some fingers in the kitty, gentle sucking of one nipple, and gentle fingertip touching of the other one. If you find the right girl, that will cause them to blast off. Pinching is usually not a good idea unless she is a little into S&M, so it's not really pinching but more like gently rolling between your fingertips.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    My technique is to give the nipple gentle suction as I run the tip of my tongue around the aereole. At the same time, make contact with her clit and make gentle circular motions. Usually, one nipple is much more sensitive than the other, so, switch nipples after about a minute. If she really likes what you're doing, she'll make you concentrate on a certain nipple.
  • fillyfan
    13 years ago
    I find that generally strippers don't want you to have much contact with their nipples because often it's the best way to get them aroused other than with what you say to them. If they get aroused, real pros know they might lose control of the situation and they above all else need to keep control. So when the opportunity presents itself, what I do is very coy. In the middle of an LD i'm probably aroused enough I want to just go for the gold (or pink!) and suck that nipple while I jam Woody into Kitty but usually that approach gets me no where. So I start by breathing warmly or blowing on her nipple. I might try to run a finger or even better, my tongue around but not on her nipple. If I'm not getting any resistance yet, I'll become more deliberate in actions for awhile. Then I'll try to surprise her by flicking my tongue over her nipple almost accidentally. I should then see a visible response, like nipple hardening or enlargening. Strippers are great at teasing us, because they want to be teased so you have to give them what they want. Teasing them into submission takes patience and time, and I rarely have either, but when I do the results are often better. Now I have to admit, I've never gotten any real mileage with this technique or any other in a club, but I do find the dances are longer, I get more for free, and the girl and I both leave smiling. I remember on one occasion using a variation of this technique a stripper at Delilah's (a no extras club in Philly), spent time with me after the dance, gave me her hours and we genuinely felt a connection.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    At the clubs that I go to the dancers get their tits fondled and sucked so much that I doubt that they get aroused by it. Now the kitty is a different story.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I like to gently suck as much of her tit in my mouth as possible then flick the nipple with the tip of my tongue.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I tend to ask her first f she minds, then what she likes. Then I do that to the best of my ability. That way, sometimes I get to hurt them knowing that it will actually turn them on, instead of just blindly going for it and hoping for the best.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    My "technique" is to watch how many men don't wash their hands after using the men's room and to just say no unless I was one of the first customers that night and I was that dancer's first private dance of the night.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The nicest lie a dancer told me was the she came because of my nipple sucking. Nice lie, nice tip.
    13 years ago
    It's interesting how many girls like the "as much of her tit in my mouth as possible" technique, as 10inches said. Does nothing for me. But it's a turn on for them.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I will gently suck and lick on the nipple and areola to start and see how they react and what they tell me they want and like.
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    This thread is creepy.

And now I need to bring mouthwash with me when I go to the club.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    @leonard, I like to think that the good dancers go back into the locker room and "freshen up".
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    larry - better to NOT think about it. LOL.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus majority of dancers wear pasties
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @samsung1

My current fav will remove her pasties before we go to VIP, which makes me feel better about sucking her nipples. Once we were kinda, er, rushed, got back in VIP and realized she still had her pasties on. They were the paint on latex kind, so she had me pull them off. I sorta liked that.
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    Dancer here- I can only speak for myself but yuck! I hate licking of any kind from a customer. You know what turns a stripper on? Big, fat tips (and I do mean money). Maybe it feels good but she's not going to cum from you sucking on her nipples. period! But she'll tell you that if she thinks you'll believe it and it will lead to more $ in her pocket. Nipple sucking is purely for YOU, the customer.

I personally don't let guys suck on my nipples here at my club in Cali for three reasons:1. I think it's disgusting and therefor it doesn't turn me on 2. My club won't allow it. 3. I reserve that for the bedroom. However, I will allow it when I go VIP in Vegas because I helps me keep them there longer and I think they deserve a little extra with how much they spend. However, i still think it's disgusting. When I work a 6 hour shift at SR, I"ll go VIP with (on avg.) 5 customers a night. When I tell guys I'm going to "freshen up" I fix my makeup, wipe off my sweat, and spray on some perfume. I have NEVER, in the 6+ years I have stripped, washed off my nipples in between dances. And guess what, I've never seen anyone else do it either. THink about it Mr.VIP #5. Dis-gus-ting!

Follow the strip club rules- unless it's a straw, don't put it in your mouth!
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Ew, Heidi, that's what I was afraid of. I once saw Wendi O. Williams playing with her band (after she broke from the Plasmatics). She said "Remember, if it's not clean enough to put in your mouth, then don't take it home and sleep with it." Probably good advice.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @HottieHeidi - I suppose DFK is out of the question then?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have watched strippers on stage to see how they play with their own tits. I figure they are going to do something that feels good. Many pull their tits up with both hands while gently squeezing the nipple between the thumb and index finger. I have tried the push up or pull up motion, and I really sense that I am getting a good reaction from them when I do that.

I've never done anything stupid like ask her if that feels good.

• gsv
    13 years ago
    HottieHeidi,

Call me dirty, but I'm sometimes titty sucking for $1 tips ('propinas') down in Tijuana.

Sometimes you just don't give a fuck.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    My fav is the story about the stripper who's boyfriend would wack off onto her chest... and then she would go to work to feed the boys. (Yikes. You just never know.)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    deogol was her stage name Kennedy?

Kinky things you've done at a club.

04/30/04 1:34 PM

IDleStripper[Kennedy} When I was still working at a club, during the last year, I would have my boyfriend produce seed and then I'd rub it into my boobs. I would spay a little vanilla just to enhance the aroma. Several times I went to work immediately after.

• gsv
    13 years ago
    lapdanceking82,

Hell yes. I could settle for that. :)
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    HottieHeidi,

Here's how I avoid being Mr VIP #5

I text my ATF so we arrive at the club at the same time. She comes out to the floor, I take her to the VIP for next 5 hours. I suck on her tits for 5 hours. And she walks away with a box of cash. We're both happy. But since you don't allow that, tough luck sweetie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion