tuscl

Atlanta strip clubs

Friday, August 19, 2011 6:15 PM
I've been to a variety of clubs in the u.s. and usually can get some good guidance by the reviews. However, Atlanta seems to be an anomaly. I read a bunch of reviews but haven't seen one club that people vouch for fairly consistently. I went to cheetahs once and it sucked. Anyone have any solid recommendations? I'll be there on business so this is a weekday night. Closer to downtown the better.

4 comments

• gumboman
    13 years ago
    it would help if you stated more specifically what you look for in a strip club.... what kind of atmosphere? what kind of dancers? how important is mileage? In general, Atlanta clubs are pretty low mileage--often no mileage... If you enjoy predominantly black clubs, Magic City is in a part of downtown. It seems to be returning to form after a period of decline
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I recently wrote an article on Atlanta strip clubs. Unfortunately there is a glitch in the articles section of TUSCL and it has gone MIA. But if you click on my name and then my articles, you should be able to read it.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    I've found the top lists to be useful for finding the best in a city. But since I live in the metro Atlanta area I'll give you my favorites. Best Looking Women - Cheetah Best Mileage Mixed Club - Follies Best Mileage Black Club - Club Babes Cheetah is midtown. Follies is few miles up I85. Babes is about 5 miles west of downtown on I20.
  • pjsands
    13 years ago
    Thanks everyone, especially shadowcat. Your article exactly hit the spot! I'll write a review in a few weeks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion