tuscl

Dancer selling herself.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:55 AM
I saw this dancer last Saturday. She is very tall(6' without shoes), has a nice smile, bolt ons and is probably the oldest dancer there but is still attractive. Has a 25 yo daughter & 22 Yo son. I passed on a dance from her and I am sorry I did. One of my TUSCL buddies took her to VIP and said that she was a nympho. Follies Reviews Have you been to Follies? Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to [view link] Christal Member Since August 2011 Last Seen August 2011 Reviews: 1 Clubs: 1 • August 17, 2011 Visited on: Unknown Afternoon • Dancers on Shift: 1-5 Ratings: Physical Club: 9 • Dancer Quality: 10 • Dollar Value: 9 • Overall Rating: 9.33 / 10 I'm a dancer at Follies and I have to say, all of the girls and staff are fantastic. As a dancer I am able to dance very in a resonable yet very sexy fashion with the customers. I really enjoy the personal contact.The customers are very kind & always seem to have a wonderful time. They often have a big smile on there faces which thrills me to death. There is nothing like a great smile to light up a room.The drinks are not watered down, in fact, they are rather strong. The VIPs are fantastic. You will not leave unsatisfied. They are classy but intimate & fun. You will most certainly enjoy the cosy VIP nooks/ rooms. I would love to meet you with a big smile and not much else LOL!! So ask for Christal during the daytime shift from12-8. We will have a great time. And don't forget about the VIP ... Your exsperance will be the ultimate fantasy. If you have a specific fantasy in mind, call the club and have them get in touch with me. Fantasies are my specialty :). So come on down and we will have a blast together. See you there, Christal

17 comments

• fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I hear the sexual peak of a woman is around the age I'm assuming Christal is (40-50). I'm looking forward to it, lol, weird as that may sound.
  • neversoft
    13 years ago
    I saw her yesterday. I had a dance with her, but no VIP. However, she left no mystery as to what she wanted to do to me if I took her in there.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ interesting, been a member for 10 months, zero reviews, and that's your first comment?! and shadow, so much for your previous comments regarding you don't shit where you eat. she is definitely advertising herself but your comment put a target on her. i have to wonder about what lies in the future for her. :-(
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Troop - Ahh but she is the one that brought it up. Not me.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    @fetish - it's a bit earlier than that, late thirties to early forties or specifically just pre-menopause. I dated a woman in her late thirties while I was in my early twenties and thought the same thing. It's true, the sex was great! Unfortunately I got fucked in that she was about as immature as a girl in her early twenties... :( so I went back to younger girls that had tighter bodies but were bad lays. Also as a testament to her, if you're not fair skinned and take care of your body -- easy on the drugs, long nights, excersize, etc. You can still look fine as Hell up into your later years!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Stripper can sell herself on EROS if she wants to sell
  • troop
    13 years ago
    shadow, yes she brought it up but she was just putting in print what most strippers even ones that don't put out will tell you to get your money. let's just say you put the exclamation point on it. anyway, that's my opinion and i see that differs from yours, nothing more needs to be said.
  • TimboAtl
    13 years ago
    I had a VIP with her last Thursday, two thumbs up. Age confirmation is correct. She had 3 O's during the sessions, so the sexual peak comment is right on. She is in her 4th week of dancing, so she could possibily burn out quickly.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'm going to Atlanta !!
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    LOL I always laugh when I see men discussing a woman's sexuality and talking about menapause. Doc, I hope that is not your real profession as your info is certainly incorrect in the case of my wife. She had a mandatory emergency hysterectomy five years ago. It took a year for her to get back into feeling sexual at all. God knows she tried! Her body just was not ready. She is now 48 and WAAAAAY more sexual than ever (and it was always enough to blow my mind before!). She was immediately thrown into menapause by the hysterectomy but once the initial year was over her sex drive returned with vengance. So menapausal or post-menapausal does not seem to make a difference to her.
  • Christal
    13 years ago
    Hi Everyone, I had no idea this was a forum when I wrote about Follies. It's quite interesting what people have to say about you. I am new at all of this and from reading some of your comments, I guess I have been having a little to much fun. Even still, I will continue enjoying fabulous VIPs and lap dances, after all it is true about me being multi orgasmic. Being the older girl of the bunch .... Well... I'm not the oldest, but anyway... I am in the best stage of my life and I am enjoying every second of it. Becoming a dancer was a fantasy of mine that I never had the guts to fulfill. Since my divorce about 2 years ago, I decided to embarrass life for all that it is worth and experience all of the things I've always wanted to do. So that is exactly what I am doing. As for the VIPs I will be doing from now on, I will keep things more mysterious from now on. So those of you that think you know what will be going on behind curtain #1 may now have a new twist.... HMMMMMM what will the twist be.... guess you will have to come and see me to find out. ;)
  • Christal
    13 years ago
    m00tpoint, I too had a complete hysterectomy when I was 32. It was the greatest thing that could of ever happen to me. I was wild about sex before I had it, but now it's crazy. I never new a person could enjoy it so much. I'm happy for you and your wife. Isn't it great to truly enjoy each other. There is nothing better.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I agree with fetish_dancer! And good for you Christal!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't know how she found out about TUSCL but I PMd her to tell her about the discussion board. I guess I fucked up, troop. LOL.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Not 'selling', but 'renting'. And, doesn't autocorrect seem downright revealing sometimes?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I like the sound of the mystery VIP.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I met Christal today and spent 2 hours with her. All I'm gonna tell you fuckers is "WOW".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion